• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Gambit

Discontinue WiiU. 3DS future.

The launch is barren indeed, but I never expected anything else. I think the Wii U will make a comeback, once (Nintendo) games actually start releasing.

A big problem with the console is that until people try it out they won't "get it". It's just not interesting enough. At least that's the impression I got in my circle of friends. Once I invited them to play Nintendoland (of all games) they all quite liked it and said they'd buy once 3D Mario hits.

In any case, 3DS is my absolut go-to system, just like the DS was before it.

That's where I get my JRPG fix. The only thing missing compared to the DS are the Igavanias.

EDIT: Also, Wii U is an awful name. Just call the damn thing the Yuu and everyone will get it's the successor. (You can even make an ad campain with two gamepads looking like the "u" letters)

choodi

Banned
How in the fucking fuck are either of these offside?

7CNcRCF.png

4seGH8n.png

In both instances, the linesman is in perfect view.

CUNTS!!!!!!

FootballFan

Pep? And you wonder why people bring up Barca all the time.

Who cares what Pep would do.... I don't think SAF would do that who is a better manager than fucking Pep.

I think you missed the joke lol. I wasn't being serious, just stating what Pep the crazy man would do.

choodi

Banned
If only if would've happened to the Wii all those years ago. Maybe we could've been spared all the motion controls nonsense.

Yeah, and instead we could have been subjected to the same old shit again and again with a prettier coat of paint...oh wait, that's exactly what happened this gen...and will happen again next gen.

choodi

Banned
First one is a terrible call but the second one does look marginally offside.

You have to consider that the ball has already been played in the second one and Cisse is moving forwards at pace.

Chances are that at the time the ball was played, he was probably a foot onside

Kenka

I like Bilic, too bad he'll be fired from Loko at the end of this season.
I wonder if El Loko will eventually stop to heavily rely on Russian players and start opening up a little. Their national record is so poor that even Kuranyi would be a reinforcement at the moment.

Salazar

Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed that he will rotate his squad for United’s FA Cup fifth round meeting with Reading at Old Trafford on Monday.

Speaking at his weekly press conference at Carrington, the Reds boss also revealed that everybody who featured against Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions League on Wednesday has returned to M16 in rude health and is in contention to start against the Royals.

However, with important fixtures in Europe and the Barclays Premier League coming up, Sir Alex will utilise the strength-in-depth at his disposal - though he is not taking Brian McDermott's men lightly.

“We've come through Wednesday night's game with any injuries,” the boss told reporters. “That's the best thing, apart from the result of course.

"Of course, I'll make some changes for Monday night, even though it’s an incentive to get to the quarter-final. I don’t think that’s lost on any of the players.

"I think there's a good spirit in place and they're all contributing. Whatever side I pick we’re expected to qualify. That's what happens at United. Whatever team you play you’re always expected to win.

"I went to see Reading last week and they’re a team who are showing plenty of fighting qualities at the moment, as you’d expect given they’re down the bottom of the league.

"We'll take nothing for granted. In the FA Cup you always expect the unexpected. It happens so many times. You just hope you're not a casualty or a shock. We've had a few over the years."

But

juliette ferrington ‏@juliette_grace
Sir Alex suited and booted this morning. Paul Scholes likely to be out for another two weeks with a knee problem.

VIVAAAAAAAA

Adam Marshall ‏@AdamSMarshall
Sir Alex thinks Adnan Januzaj has "outstanding qualities" after he also shone against Arsenal U21s

Adam Marshall ‏@AdamSMarshall
Boss: You see Nick Powell against Arsenal in the Reserves on Monday and you are thinking "he can be a first-team player"

And Wenger time

Arsenal.com ‏@Arsenal
Wenger on Gibbs: 'Kieran has a small chance to be fit for the second match against Bayern'

Arsenal.com ‏@Arsenal
Wenger on Villa: 'I am not on the case. I like the player but at the moment we have some immediate targets'

Arsenal.com ‏@Arsenal
Wenger on Santos: 'Of course he can have a future at Arsenal. That depends as well on the ins and outs during the summer'

Arsenal.com ‏@Arsenal
TEAM NEWS: Koscielny, Vermaelen, Wilshere face fitness tests. "Jack is 50:50, Vermaelen 90:10"

I wonder if El Loko will eventually stop to heavily rely on Russian players and start opening up a little. Their national record is so poor that even Kuranyi would be a reinforcement at the moment.

I have no idea what Loko are doing. They sold their best player so far this season, Yeschenko to Anzhi for just 1 million euros. The crazy lady in charge of that club has no rhyme or reason to anything that she does.

Salazar

E16muZE.gif
MRu3sFz.gif

lol

Steve Bartram ‏@stevebartram1
Big talk from SAF on Nick Powell and Adnan Januzaj: "These are definite Manchester United first team players."

Viva and Laboured just experienced, in unison, once-in-a-lifetime sexual ecstasy.

A.C. Milan sends our condolences to Diego Milito after the serious injury sustained yesterday evening. Best wishes to the player for a speedy recovery.

So fake. Milito scored 6 times in the Derby, they shouldn't write anything.

Brentan Rodgers said:
I thought it was a near-on perfect away performance.

Brentan Rodgers said:

Brentan Rodgers said:

Brentan Rodgers said:

Brentan Rodgers said:

Brentan Rodgers said:

Brentan Rodgers said:

The hero lolerpool deserves.

Brendan-Rodgers-008.jpg

The hero lolerpool deserves.

Brendan-Rodgers-008.jpg

I also quite enjoyed him subbing on Lucas when they desperately needed to get an away goal. Brilliant! Or sending out his players to freeze during the pregame on field stuff while all the Zenit players were wearing warm sweaters. No wonder we nearly scored in the first minute.

Salazar

Anything you can do I can do too... how Bale turned into the new Ronaldo with the full range of free kicks, speed and danger

Banned Paper going completely fuckin mental

AVB is such a cock, along with all these journo filth.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I forgot we were playing United U21s today, that explains why Tom Caroll wasn't involved last night. We've got a decent side out there, I hope Ceballos has a good game.

Top Bottom