• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

jtb

Banned
Really now? All the best TV shows come from the states. A lot of shit too but that's life

Yeah, network TV is completely worthless these days but I feel like even HBO's current slate is pretty hit or miss. Breaking Bad and Mad Men are good though.

Breaking Bad and Parks are the shining lights

Ever since The Thick Of It finished here I've watched fuck all... unless Peep Show was after, but that wasn't as good as past series.

Should catch up on Black Mirror actually.

There's Veep, if you're looking for more Iannucci.

Just re-watched the Zenit-Liverpool game with my dad. He was disgusted with how badly we were playing and he's not even a Zenit fan. Claimed we were shaming the Russian League with our display. Makes winning even more sweeter, lol.

Oh and catching up on the thread reminded me, fuck you Arnie.

Salazar

qwVUIMH.jpg

tumblr_mi6itcdlua1rsh4fk1z.gif

tumblr_mi6itcdlua1rshrqkoh.gif

tumblr_mi6itcdlua1rshdyjyj.gif

Yeah. Deserves to get hurt, basically. Properly bullied. We can't do it, because it's goddamn CL second leg.

Barca, it falls to you.

Linius

Lightning

Banned
Bale delivers again

time to get rid off kaka and di maria and get Bale in the summer
I agree. Pay Spurs a stupid fee, Based Levi happy as Larry, and Madrid fans realized they've just been screwed once Bale gets over this hyped run he's on and goes back to being inconsistent and just slightly above average.

Are Madrid fucking mad? You can get Isco from Malaga who is a better player, more consistent, and much cheaper but no go for the glamour signing.

I agree. Pay Spurs a stupid fee, Based Levi happy as Larry, and Madrid fans realized they've just been screwed once Bale gets over this hyped run he's on and goes back to being inconsistent and just slightly above average.

Are Madrid fucking mad? You can get Isco from Malaga who is a better player, more consistent, and much cheaper but no go for the glamour signing.

Hype sells. HALA MADRID!

rvy

Banned
lol, Ramos is so bad. Like... Busquets levels of bad. He should go home and fuck Shakira instead of that nonsense.

FootballFan

Busquets isn't even that bad, I can't really think of any other shameful dive he has done other than the Inter one. He has dived a fair few times though. But...

Sanchez dives, every single game, at least twice. Not only that, but he sucks. Unlike Biscuits, who is a beast.

Noirulus

Which one of you fuckers gave me the Free Hugs picture.

I was doing so well on my quest for less masturbation.

I haven't masturbated in 3 weeks. I'm doing it to see how much self-control I have over my body.

Actually, I'm doing it because I heard it helps with hair growth. It's actually working, too!

faridmon

I haven't masturbated in 3 weeks. I'm doing it to see how much self-control I have over my body.

Actually, I'm doing it because I heard it helps with hair growth. It's actually working, too!

The longer you don't masturbate, the easier it becomes not to. That is what I found out.

Noirulus

The longer you don't masturbate, the easier it becomes not to. That is what I found out.

Yeah. There's moments here and there where i'm on the brink of breaking, but it's certainly been easier than the first few days.

Woah man, inferiority complex much! We are talking about Madrid, no need to bring Barca into it man. Madrid fans always do this, can't help but talk about us.

(Thanks so much for that line Pulga)

Damn son, you on fiya. :(

So masturbating causes hair-loss? In that case gafMessi:

RdLRyz2.jpg

Lool.

Idk, there's a ton of factors involving hair loss, but less to no masturbating is one of them that helps keep your hair.

Lightning

Banned
Footage of how Arsenal players always get injured.

I wouldn't let my players do that. Pep would fine him and then not talk to him for 6 months before selling him + 38m for Pinto.
Pep? And you wonder why people bring up Barca all the time.

Who cares what Pep would do.... I don't think SAF would do that who is a better manager than fucking Pep.

rvy

Banned

wat

I don't understand how the two are related, but it would explain why I don't have much facial hair.

Noirulus

wat

I don't understand how the two are related, but it would explain why I don't have much facial hair.

Me neither. Apparently if you stop masturbating, your testosterone increases. Which is weird because too much testosterone is actually the reason for hair loss in the first place..

My complete guess is that less DHT (an off-shoot produced from testosterone which causes balding) is produced less if you stop masturbating/masturbate less.

rvy

Banned
Me neither. Apparently if you stop masturbating, your testosterone increases. Which is weird because too much testosterone is actually the reason for hair loss in the first place..

My complete guess is that less DHT (an off-shoot produced from testosterone which causes balding) is produced less if you stop masturbating/masturbate less.

No fap March here I go.

Too late to start this month. Too fucking late.

Salazar

Pep? And you wonder why people bring up Barca all the time.

Who cares what Pep would do.... I don't think SAF would do that who is a better manager than fucking Pep.

SAF would throw a boot at him.

ibskye42k71daoqyuxc.gif

looooooooooool. YOGA

Rebecca Stephenson ‏@1rebs
Rodgers reminding me very much of O'Leary when he was manager of Leeds.Turning negatives into positives like a teacher on parents evening

Uncannily good shout.

Kenka

Gladbach-Lazio didn't disappoint, what a clash that was. I wish we had more crazy games like this in the CL also but nobody I guess is willing to play so openly.

TrueBlue

Huh. I usually go once a day (and have days where I jusr don't do it at all). Might have to extend the gaps a bit.

Linius

I really wanna know what the PS4 will cost at launch. If it's 400 euros or slightly above I'm tempted to leave the PS3 be and save the money I already have on the side to get a PS4.

Top Bottom