• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

This girl on Pointless fucked up bad. The category was hip-hop's top 20 earners in 2012 and she pretty much goes #chilligotthis and proceeds to name Ice Cube, Ice T and some producer that went bankrupt in 2006. Lil Wayne, Wiz or Ludacris would have got her the £8000.
I saw that. Major fail.

Would have said Wiz myself.

Norman was boss.

L1NETT

Yeah Weekly Wipe has been excellent, watch it if you can. (Charlie himself endorses the youtube version if you aren't able to Iplayer it)

On controllers, really hope MS don't change it too drastically, love the 360 controller lots.

Linius

tPk4qEd.jpg

Oh man, I need this.

Yeah he was incredible. 92 and he was killing it. Got a bit lucky with the Latin and Elizabeth II questions coming up though. I would have gone with Akon, Lil Wayne and Dr Dre I think.
Cant believe Lil Wayne was pointless. Always hard to tell, some answers which seem very obv sometimes score so low.

As far as the final round goes that was a really easy one to win. Usually it's solid.

Fintan

Cant believe Lil Wayne was pointless. Always hard to tell, some answers which seem very obv sometimes score so low.

As far as the final round goes that was a really easy one to win. Usually it's solid.

I remember watching one episode, and only 98 people knew that you could call 999 for the police. Same for Fire Brigade and Ambulances. Who are those 2 people?

faridmon

What Lewy thinks playing for Bayern is like:
http://i.imgur.com/p2qXREb.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/iJsXD8m.jpg[/MG]

What it actually is like:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bqoejEy.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Meh, the Gulf between the two teams aren't that great. I mean he will have a sexy hair environment in both teams.

Fintan

Destiny posters have me excited for a videogame like I haven't been since I was 16.

After being disappointed by the last few Halo games, especially 4 (not Bungie obviously), I'm hoping that they can recapture some of that Halo 3 magic. Playing that online with my friends is probably still my best gaming experience.

Don't know anything about the game though.

Arnie

After being disappointed by the last few Halo games, especially 4 (not Bungie obviously), I'm hoping that they can recapture some of that Halo 3 magic. Playing that online with my friends is probably still my best gaming experience.

Don't know anything about the game though.

Agree, Reach and Halo 4 rubbed me the wrong way. Wouldn't say Reach was an indictment of Bungie, though, think it was just them stretching their wings but limited by the franchise they were contractually obliged to develop. Audience expectations play into the disappointment, too.

Halo 4 is very much an indictment of 343, though. My pessimism for the franchise going forward hasn't been lower.

Agree, Reach and Halo 4 rubbed me the wrong way. Wouldn't say Reach was an indictment of Bungie, though, think it was just them stretching their wings but limited by the franchise they were contractually obliged to develop. Audience expectations play into the disappointment, too.

Halo 4 is very much an indictment of 343, though. My pessimism for the franchise going forward hasn't been lower.

It seems to be the case that Destiny has been Bungie's real baby from as early as the release of Halo 3. Teasing some of the same art and logos that are on the Destiny site in ODST mean it's been in some form of development for a long time.

The timing of the reveal is interesting too, 3 days before the PS4? They must be confident that it's impressive!

I seem to have, by coincidence, booked a week off after The Last Of Us comes out, and 2 weeks when GTA5 comes out. Fuck. Yes.

Next week's gonna be great for me

Tuesday - CL
Wednesday - CL & PS Meeting
Friday - £400 or so bonus

Maybe Liverpool might even win a game (lol)

@Kyoufu, same. Got no real liking for Bungie, so I'll wait and see what it is before jizzing my keks

I seem to have, by coincidence, booked a week off after The Last Of Us comes out, and 2 weeks when GTA5 comes out. Fuck. Yes.

Next week's gonna be great for me

Tuesday - CL
Wednesday - CL & PS Meeting
Friday - £400 or so bonus

Maybe Liverpool might even win a game (lol)

@Kyoufu, same. Got no real liking for Bungie, so I'll wait and see what it is before jizzing my keks

Have no idea if I'm getting a bonus :(

Wilbur

Banned
Got paid 200 quid for one weeks work. Got 1100 quid in my bank account to last me until April (not including what I make every week)

Student loans you are my saviour

What should I buy guys? An AK47? A prostitute? Andy Carroll?

Top Bottom