• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Linius

Still have to watch Suits this week. Was busy catching up with Person of Interest today. Four episodes to go and I'm finally caught up.

Slizz

Still have to watch Suits this week. Was busy catching up with Person of Interest today. Four episodes to go and I'm finally caught up.

New episode of Community was good. Much better than last weeks, problem is it was a Megan Ganz written episode, one of the few original writers....

Linius

New episode of Community was good. Much better than last weeks, problem is it was a Megan Ganz written episode, one of the few original writers....

I noticed that too. Liked the episode myself as well. I'm wondering if we're getting a christmas episode in the middle of spring :p

Wonder if Bentley will get a run out against Arsenal in the FA Cup on sat? Had a feeling he might end up back at Blackburn Rovers, from what i remember he was a decent player when he was there a few years back.

He was fantastic here

Doubt he'll ever get near that level again but he doesn't have to to be an assett to us in this league

faridmon

And if Everton lose? You guys are lucky you don't have a midweek game against Bayern Munich.

Don't get me wrong. I don't want us to lose or anything. But I know we are not gonna win it, and I would love to have the FA cup midweek and PL on the weekend starting from this round.

Tc91

I've got
The Dragon
. I'm going around exploring and leveling at the moment. I've slowed down playing as I don't want it to end.

Yeah I'm enjoying it so much. The world is beautiful and the music is amazing. Just got
The Ship
I felt like I was a little overleveled at one point but now I'm getting my arse handed to me.

3Sixty

My mate text me about going out tomorrow night and his phone autocorrected 'mullered' to 'Mullet'.

A meme was born and tomorrow night we are getting Chris Waddled.

Wes

venison crêpe
Yeah I'm enjoying it so much. The world is beautiful and the music is amazing. Just got
The Ship
I felt like I was a little overleveled at one point but now I'm getting my arse handed to me.

Haha yeah when I was at the same point as you I was so cocky and confident I tried to go to an area I probably shouldn't have done.... such frantic fleeing haha!

Wes

venison crêpe
Ywre7jJ.jpg

GET ME A BUCKET I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THESE LEAKS

Wes

venison crêpe
The sticks look terrible. I thought the Dualshock could do with a bit of change but that looks like the shit you had to use on PC before the 360 controller drivers came out.

I agree. There was a report from a source saying that they feel and control better than they look but yeah, I need an awful lot of convincing at this point.

This girl on Pointless fucked up bad. The category was hip-hop's top 20 earners in 2012 and she pretty much goes #chilligotthis and proceeds to name Ice Cube, Ice T and some producer that went bankrupt in 2006. Lil Wayne, Wiz or Ludacris would have got her the £8000.

Top Bottom