• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Clegg

Anderson has denied ever saying he wanted to leave United.

Not sure how I feel about this. He's never really impressed on a consistent basis and he's always injured.

Lightning

Banned
This Bale hype reminds me when Nasri was hailed as the next Zidane of French football. Hype is a wonderous thing.

He's a very good player but people are getting carried away.

Clegg

Hey now, let's not beat him with the same stick we used to defend him.

If Anderson wants to leave then yes we should probably see if we can make that happen but I have no qualms with him staying. With or without him we need to sign a new CM. I still think he can be decent for us. He's been useful this season.
I was never a massive fan of his. I thought he was beginning to turn things around this season but he's nearly 25. He should be much better than what we paid for him. He's a squad player who is never fit.

Salvadora

vEMlqoi.gif

How can people hate Sir Szczesny.

Bale is undeniably playing absolutely brilliantly, but personally I think the keeper fucked up for both goals yesterday. No amount of movement and dip excuses being beaten low at the near post from 30 yards, and the second one crossed the line about 5 yards away from his starting position. I've only seen the gifs, so perhaps I'm missing something

That Ronaldinho-inspired goal is cuntish btw

You guys are being shallow.

Most United fans, definitely on here anyway, were pretty happy with his form at the start of the season and were gutted when he got injured. Since he's come back he's been decent too...he had one or two poor games, just one I can remember really, against Saints.

Now somebody reports he said he wanted to leave and it's "do one".

He's not an amazing player and obv. has fitness issues - still a useful player though.

And even if he has tried to leave before, so what. He isn't first choice and he probably doesn't like Manchester. Not like he's made a massive fuss of it, handed in a transfer request etc. Denied it too now.

Clegg

Most United fans, definitely on here anyway, were pretty happy with his form at the start of the season and were gutted when he got injured. Since he's come back he's been decent too...he had one or two poor games, just one I can remember really, against Saints.

He's not an amazing player and obv. has fitness issues - still a useful player though.

And even if he has tried to leave before, so what. He isn't first choice and he probably doesn't like Manchester. Not like he's made a massive fuss of it, handed in a transfer request etc. Denied it too now.
I was disappointed when he got injured as he was playing well. But his problem is that you're guaranteed he'll ship at least one injury every season. I just can't see the point of keeping him any longer.

Koko

Banned
Holy shit, 2 minutes in and I'd seen enough. Amazing given that he has been considered a "flop." Seems like his teammates are letting him down. I was a big fan of his at Spurs -- every time I watched them play he blew me away.. wish City could get him.

You can have it, Modric+20 millions for Aguero.

Arnie

Justification for wholesale consolidation.

You need a striker, sign Bebe. Will be a great buy for spurs. He'll bag 40+ goals in the PL and sell shirts all over the world.

Levy knows what to do....

Then sell him back to you for £35m after two seasons? Sounds about right for us.

We'll buy a striker in the summer, then sell Bale last day of the window.

Wilbur

Banned
If Ando wants to stay, fine. If he wants to leave, fine. I like him and I'm rooting for him, but can't see him ever becoming more than a useful squad player now. But we need them so I'm not too fussed.

Justification for wholesale consolidation.

Arnuld r u ok?

Woohoo Bentley is officially back on loan!

Enjoy!

Can't believe he's still picking up wages with us :( Still, that goal vs Arsenal was worth it...I guess :/

Can you take him for free please? This season would be a master stroke if we got rid of Jenas, Bentley and Gomes, shame two of them are coming back in the summer though.

Enjoy!

Can't believe he's still picking up wages with us :( Still, that goal vs Arsenal was worth it...I guess :/

Can you take him for free please? This season would be a master stroke if we got rid of Jenas, Bentley and Gomes, shame two of them are coming back in the summer though.

Was it £17m? We also sold Santa Cruz for £17m lol

Wilbur

Banned
I'll level with you, I'm really, really, really hungover.

Just ordered 10 onion rings and a pint of tapwater.

:lol

I don't want this shit to hit me. I've been drunk over 397 times and never once had a hangover. I look forward to it as much as I look forward to bumping into Franck at Paedophiles Anonymous

Slizz

:lol

I don't want this shit to hit me. I've been drunk over 397 times and never once had a hangover. I look forward to it as much as I look forward to bumping into Franck at Paedophiles Anonymous

You've never felt like shit the morning after a full night of drinking???

Do you just throw up before you sleep then wake up refreshed?

Wilbur

Banned
You've never felt like shit the morning after a full night of drinking???

Do you just throw up before you sleep then wake up refreshed?

Don't get sick unless I've gotten catastrophically drunk, don't get hangovers.

I'm a medical marvel. Maybe the hairless thing is helping somehow

Wilbur

Banned
Risk of fucking up a friendship.

But I guess there's always an STD risk too ;)

In experience I've never found it does :lol

Used to be this girl I always had sex with and we still get on like a house on fire despite the conversation never approaching anything more. One or two other instances like that where I've just got on with it and its been fine. Suppose if you treat it as awkward it will be!

It's a curse having attractive friends

In experience I've never found it does :lol

Used to be this girl I always had sex with and we still get on like a house on fire despite the conversation never approaching anything more. One or two other instances like that where I've just got on with it and its been fine. Suppose if you treat it as awkward it will be!

It's a curse having attractive friends

Just getting with someone? Yeah that doesn't in my experience.

Sex? Totally different story :lol

Wonder if Bentley will get a run out against Arsenal in the FA Cup on sat? Had a feeling he might end up back at Blackburn Rovers, from what i remember he was a decent player when he was there a few years back.

Top Bottom