• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

dc89

Massive OT, Irrelevant OT........

Scott Sinclair the OT!

Yeah and if anyone doesn't like it, I have one thing to say to you.

tumblr_m4njl6jhGW1rv5j9yo1_500.gif

flippedb

Banned
Since October 27th, Milan is the club who has gotten more points in Serie A. It talks about the nice turn-up the team is having.

I'm dreaming of a surprise on the match vs. Barça on Wednesday and a win against Inter on the weekend, even more now that Milito is out.

FootballFan

You forget that Ronaldo used to be very one-footed. Give it time. RVP has shown that even the most one footed of players can improve their weaker foot if they work hard at it.

id8mgbqu1ot2I.gif

Late to the discussion but doesn't really matter if he can header or use his opposite foot etc. Otherwise Messi wouldn't be the best player in the world.

Maradona certainly wasn't a magician with his right, doesn't stop people from calling him the best of all time. It's about how effective a player is, not how complete they are.

If that was the case lets give Yaya, Ronaldo and Vidal the top 3 spots.

So as long as Bale keeps scoring and scoring winners does anyone really care what foot he uses ?

Oliver Kahn made saves like this every week back then. Stop hyping de gea lol.

It's amazing how much some of the United people on here are hyping De Gea, especially that "amazing save" that most other keepers would have taken with their hands without much trouble. Schmeichel was better than Kahn though. ;)

Gambit

what the fuck gustavo. wake up

Really hope Martinez is back for Arsenal...

Does anyone know if German TV (i.e. ZDF) will air Arsenal-Bayern on Tuesday or will they go with the match no one gives a shit about (i.e. Schalke-Galatasaray) on Wednesday ?

they are actualy going to show Schalke on Wednesday.

Quick question: I will fly to Rome on Tuesday. Any channel showing CL on Italian TV?

Haven't seen much of him at Anzhi, just the odd European games, seems to start often enough for them. He was amazing during his years in the Belgian league though, always looked too good to stay that long at Gent and Anderlecht. Usually doesn't mean much but you could tell he was special enough to succeed in a big league. His move to Anzhi caught everyone off guard.

Yeah, in that one window Anzhi got a trifecta of players from the Belgian League: Boussoufa, Carcela-Gonzalez and Joao Carlos

arkon

Late to the discussion but doesn't really matter if he can header or use his opposite foot etc. Otherwise Messi wouldn't be the best player in the world.

Maradona certainly wasn't a magician with his right, doesn't stop people from calling him the best of all time. It's about how effective a player is, not how complete they are.

If that was the case lets give Yaya, Ronaldo and Vidal the top 3 spots.

So as long as Bale keeps scoring and scoring winners does anyone really care what foot he uses ?

I do.

It's absolutely vital that he starts using his right foot.

Wilbur

Banned
Schweinsteiger better than Xabi is top three funniest things human beings have ever said, ahead of I didn't kill my wife (OJ Simpson) and Liverpool can finish second (Brendan Rodgers)

Fry

Schweinsteiger better than Xabi is top three funniest things human beings have ever said, ahead of I didn't kill my wife (OJ Simpson) and Liverpool can finish second (Brendan Rodgers)

Ok mr My Opinion Is Always Right

All I care about is that he is better now.

pulga

Banned
Woah man, inferiority complex much! We are talking about Madrid, no need to bring Barca into it man. Madrid fans always do this, can't help but talk about us.

(Thanks so much for that line Pulga)

lol wut, someone else came up with the inferiority complex line :lol You're starting to get obssesed over me, mate :p Dat inferiority complex.

Top Bottom