• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Hieberrr

Chelsea fans are self-entitled.
pWdh7Q2.gif

OUU SNAP!

pulga

Banned
Juve fans are the best.
Some Madrid fans in here are the worst. You know who you cunts are.

first one to point me out gets a self avatar quote from me

LegoArmo

Fans of teams like United, Barcelona, Bayern etc, should in theory be pretty realistic, because reality has been quite kind to them.

It's the fans of the almost there but not quite teams that are a bit mental.

Meier

It's amazing how much some of the United people on here are hyping De Gea, especially that "amazing save" that most other keepers would have taken with their hands without much trouble. Schmeichel was better than Kahn though. ;)

I'm a fan of De Gea's but it really was completely ridiculous. I was so confused as to why he didn't just use his hands.. it was an easy save if he had.

arkon

I'm a fan of De Gea's but it really was completely ridiculous. I was so confused as to why he didn't just use his hands.. it was an easy save if he had.

He was stylin'

The more amazing save was the one from Coentrao's shot really early in the game I thought.

Noirulus

Kilometers ran in the RMad-United match

182663_10151698316657306_275102157_n.jpg

Dat Ozil. He's really picked up form.

Dat Khedira hard-work. It's one of the few things I really appreciate about his presence in every game.

Edit: Wait what the fuck, it's in kilometres?? Shouldn't it be metres? Lol.

Top Bottom