• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Linius

Københavns fans sees arrogance as a good thing.

Tq4YUaa.jpg

"The proud. The Arrogant. The Sublime".

Most Dutch football fans who don't support Ajax consider us arrogant too. So fuck them, we are the best, it is known.

See.

Kyoufu

I knew he'd be a beast for Milan but scoring in every game thus far and surpassing his total on the entire year for City in 3 games is just an assholeish thing to do. :(

He had like 1 goal for City this season right? Or is it actually 2? I refuse to believe he scored more than once!

Suen

I knew he'd be a beast for Milan but scoring in every game thus far and surpassing his total on the entire year for City in 3 games is just an assholeish thing to do. :(
That's what Mancini gets for putting him on the bench all the time. Revengotelli.

PARMA GOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!! Lost anyway lol.

Zabojnik

Parma score. Too late. :( Fucking Parma, I don't get how they can be so good at the Tardini and so awful when playing away.

Match over.

I don't know why you guys think we are suddenly hyping up de Gea after that game. We've been saying "de GOAT," "de GOD," etc.. for a really long time. It's the journalists that just started hyping him up after that game.

Stop pulling a DC and start reading the thread.

Meier

He had like 1 goal for City this season right? Or is it actually 2? I refuse to believe he scored more than once!

He scored 2 or 3 depending on how you look at it. 1 in the league, 1 in the UCL and 1 in the Community Shield. He has 4 for Milan already. :(

Zabojnik

Are you fucking kidding me? Roma playing with 3-5-2 tomorrow. Use your usual shitty formation, for fuck's sake. I'm getting tired of everybody mirroring ours. It never works anyway. Eh, whatever.

Top Bottom