• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Arnie

also pissy cus

theo-walcott-30-12.jpg

Pepe-Reina-Liverpool-Manchester-City_2895547.jpg

top.jpg

hulk_zenit_gol2_reu.jpg_95.jpg

to be honest

Kyoufu

Destiny reveal should make you feel better Arnz.

That being said, if it's not on a console I have connected to my TV then I'm not going to be interested :(

Tc91

Wtf @ the Fryers story in the banned paper. What's the point in that? He's stuck at the same level at Spurs as he was at United, so how exactly is this a good story to publish?

Lightning

Banned
also pissy cus

theo-walcott-30-12.jpg

to be honest
Such a great image. This season I'm really starting to like Theo. He could have left for big payday for himself at the end of the season but decided to stick it out and help Arsenal and his form has been excellent for the most part.

pulga

Banned
Such a great image. This season I'm really starting to like Theo. He could have left for big payday for himself at the end of the season but decided to stick it out and help Arsenal and his form has been excellent for the most part.

I give him two more seasons at Arsenal, tops.

pulga

Banned
560550_549826275042215_965517980_n.jpg

New longest kiss in the world. 58 hours, 35 mins, 58 seconds.

Don't really know why Im sharing this, but yeah :lol

You know, I don't even want him, but if it annoys the Dortmund fans enough, I might warm to the idea.
Well, it doesn't really annoy me that he's leaving. I mean, fuck him if he goes to Bayern, yes. But the only annoying thing about the thing are the constant rumors. Every few days another newspaper got "new" information about the deal being done.

Nah, deal is done, they just decided not to announce it yet for obvious reasons. Blame Lewandowski or deal with it.
I don't believe it. At this point, how does it make sense for us to keep it quiet? The constant shit is bothering everyone and no one really doubts he's going to Bayern anymore. Keeping it quiet if it's really done is doing more harm that just saying it's done.

Does anyone know if German TV (i.e. ZDF) will air Arsenal-Bayern on Tuesday or will they go with the match no one gives a shit about (i.e. Schalke-Galatasaray) on Wednesday ?

Pretty sure ZDF is only allowed to show the matches on Wednesday.

Meier

That's not fixed. The payday he got from us was small compared to what he could have got as a free player.

There aren't many clubs who could/would pay more than £100k per week on top of his renewal bonus payment. Might have hit the jackpot with City clearly needing some help but he wouldn't get to play as a striker there so I doubt he'd be that interested.

Lightning

Banned
There aren't many clubs who could/would pay more than £100k per week on top of his renewal bonus payment. Might have hit the jackpot with City clearly needing some help but he wouldn't get to play as a striker there so I doubt he'd be that interested.
City and Chelsea had shown plenty of interest. Both would have given him what he wanted at the end of the season and we lose the player and no transfer fee. He would get a payout and similar wages no matter what he did, the only losers would have been us but now we have the chance to recoup our costs with a transfer fee and keep the player in good form right now.

Top Bottom