• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Fry

You know how I download the videos that I generated my gifs from? With an extension Chrome doesn't have.

So fuck you.

The GIF's killed my chrome.

Fuck Bayern.

Fuck Chrome you fool. Get dat Firefox.

ijvMyy1wORgFG.gif

Koko

Banned
Started playing Online Seasons in Fifa.

12-0-1

Oh yeah.

Wait till the game decides that you are not going to win a game for at least 3 or 4 games just because it wants. Division 3 was the hardest to me, I change from PSG to Milan for the the last divisions.

kharma45

Wait till the game decides that you are not going to win a game for at least 3 or 4 games just because it wants. Division 3 was the hardest to me, I change from PSG to Milan for the the last divisions.

Yeah when FIFA decides you're to be punished it's a fucking cunt.

WJD

Started playing Online Seasons in Fifa.

12-0-1

Oh yeah.

Me and my housemate have been playing co-op seasons the past week and we're 2 points away from the Division 1 title with one game to play. Been putting off playing that last game for a while now though.

Salazar

Because RAWK is just swallowing itself up in fits of depression like some kind of idiot serpent -

BLUEMOON

"GET RID" lists for the summer

Nasri
Dzeko
Lescott
Sinclair
Kolarov
Barry
Kolo
Tevez
Wright
Garcia
RSC
Bridge

Kolarov
Garcia
Dzeko
Nasri
Sinclair
Maicon
Mancini

Past their best/unnecessary high earners.......
Kolo
Tevez
Barry
Lescott

faridmon

You know what; Lewandowski should just fuck off. I really hate the way he is acting in the last few months being all important and all. He wouldn't be there without Klopp and he should kiss his boots instead of announcing he is free and he is looking for Club A or Club B.

Some footballers just don't know their place.

Having said that; Bayern suits him just fine, amongst Robben and Ribery, he should feel at home.

Top Bottom