• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Blablurn

426641_10151213004166504_1352876388_n.jpg

Kyoufu

Sakho ain't leaving PSG. He has a really bright future here and Ancelotti and Leonardo won't let a very promising youth Product leave.

"very promising youth product" makes him sound like some academy player who is unproven etc.

He's a first choice French international and should be starting every game possible for his club. I think his comment should be interpreted as "don't ever bench me again Ancelotti or I'm off!".

Arnie

Klopp's such a baller.

Lewa jumping ship irritates me, I understand that Bayern is a massive club, but it irks me when players take such a step; it's not as if Dortmund are that much behind them.

My Bayern hate will dissipate once Pep arrives, though. He's the swag king.

"very promising youth product" makes him sound like some academy player who is unproven etc.

He's a first choice French international and should be starting every game possible for his club. I think his comment should be interpreted as "don't ever bench me again Ancelotti or I'm off!".
Not to Newcastle, though.

Blablurn

Klopp's such a baller.

Lewa jumping ship irritates me, I understand that Bayern is a massive club, but it irks me when players take such a step; it's not as if Dortmund are that much behind them.

in the end it always comes down to money and im sure bayern will pay way more than dortmund in the end. it will be his big contract for the next 3-4 years. i can see that bayern is willing to pay big money, maybe somewhere between 7, 8, 9 million.

Arnie

That's what they said about the others we signed (although Sakho will be harder to get)

Sakho's in a different league to your other signings, and he's playing at PSG, not Toulouse. Newcastle's a huge step down, and there are plenty of bigger clubs interested.

Yen

Klopp's such a baller.

At least Bayern-scheiß won't sign Suarez.

Randdalf

Moses is playing great. Can't wait for him to return to Chelsea. Has been quite good all season.

Pity that the FA didn't persuade Capello to give him some England games given that he played all the way through the U16s to the U21s. That said, he was born and lived in Nigeria until he was 11, so it's understandable that he chose them.

faridmon

Happy Bday DC9086. A year closer to death, etc... ;p

In another news

285378_10151235372006277_1612805402_n.jpg

Leighton: ''Can't believe this asshole is ahead of me in the starting 11''

Timurid

It's pure talk dude. He ain't going to leave. Everything at PSG is good atm. He is just 22 and like all young players he wants to start in every game blablabla. It's not like he isn't playing any games. He started in the last 5 games and has 18 starts in all competitions so far this season. He just has to earn his spot at PSG and if he continues the way he is playing atm he can earn it this season.

In which Thiago Silva didn't played because of an injury. I guess he wants to be always in the initial XI.

He wants to start alongside Thiago Silva in every match.

pulga

Banned
Happy birthday, dc!! Hope you have a good one.

Nervous about today's game, we need at least a point out of it cause next round we'll be visiting Mexico, and well, that's always a fruitless endeavor.

HONDURASSSS!!

Portada_gallery_homearticle.jpg

Edit: Oh fuck, Mexico's visiting us! We can't start off with two home defeats, we need a draw today more then ever -_-

Arnie

No he isn't.

Well, much better than Gouffran/Haidara yes but on the same level as our other Frenchies.

I agree that other clubs will be after him though.

He's the potential to be one of the top centre backs in world football, and he's playing at the richest club in world football (or one of).

He isn't moving to Newcastle, even if he isn't starting every match for PSG.

GTIYH

Kyoufu

He's the potential to be one of the top centre backs in world football, and he's playing at the richest club in world football (or one of).

He isn't moving to Newcastle, even if he isn't starting every match for PSG.

GTIYH

He'll leave if he doesn't start for PSG. If he doesn't come here then he'll go somewhere else.

#GTIYH

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Happy birthday, dc!! Hope you have a good one.

Nervous about today's game, we need at least a point out of it cause next round we'll be visiting Mexico, and well, that's always a fruitless endeavor.

HONDURASSSS!!

Portada_gallery_homearticle.jpg

You guys will get 1 point at least. I'm looking forward to it. USA are pechos fríos

pulga

Banned
Meaning they are shitty enough to let us score and win after a run of draws and it will continue today.

<3

looool because if something happens once its bound to happen again..wut?

I've changed my mind, we will slaughter these gringos.

Top Bottom