• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Clegg

I remember Fergie was desperate to sign Batistuta.

But we couldn't afford his wages and the deal was called off.

arkon

So why didn't he ever move to an european team? It seems so weird for one of the greatest players ever to not have made such a move. I mean..Santos for 18 years? C'mon son.

He was a one team man!

edit: or not as I just remembered he played in America too.

"This month, my new team AC Milan will be playing against Barca in Champions League while Man City will be playing PS3 at home." -Balotelli

Fuck off Mario. -.-

ibuuA4ngK2u0A4.gif

I know that we're going to get raped but I don't care about that right now.

pulga

Banned
"This month, my new team AC Milan will be playing against Barca in Champions League while Man City will be playing PS3 at home." -Balotelli

Fuck off Mario. -.-

LOOOOL

He forgets he'll be playing online friendlies vs Tevez, though.

Yen

Attending a Trapattoni press conference is often an exercise in picking through notes for the most comprehensible sentences and his reply when asked "Will Robbie Keane start against Sweden?" must be read word-for-word in order to gain a full insight into what Trap is all about.

Here is the verbatim transcript for your pleasure.

"Robbie continue play, continue score goal also, in America, US State. Robbie is Robbie, Robbie don't need experience or no. For me, it's easy answer you all the question. I can ask you your jobs. When you come in you newspaper the first time, you are la quarto, la quinto firma de journale [Manuela: You are perhaps fourth or fifth]. You need improve personalità, write and so.

"It's like the same jobs. Many years ago, sure method was no like now: write, write, write, write. Yes, it's the first firma, is the job, it is the same. Many players, James McCarthy, McCarthy many game play, more experience do, keep confidence, he take confidence, the same. International we play, we play also in Euro, we play 30 game without lose, five minutes we concede a goal a Croatia, five minutes, seven minutes, that is personality, this experience this I know this, heavy heavy shirt, I know this heavy jobs, is the same, we, we, we have the football, we, we keep many, many, many money, you many, few but jobs work, youngs is young, is young, experience that is mistake, that is the life."

In case you've forgotten, the question was: will Keane start against Sweden?

"Is not simple, is no word simple, is the life. I understand your question, is normal your question. The team when need Brady, Brady's too young, is creative, Manchester United didn't play or play sometime. Now a go, he has the possibility go in this new teams, play, play, play, play, keep confident he can to do what he can do but that is possible understand what my meaning, no? No, la professionalità Yeah, sure. Yes. But we need, we need, I no expect to him boo, boo, boom because I know he's a difficult because yes he has in the …he must to [inaudible] commitment with the defender, the problem is… ah, Robbie Keane, Robbie must continue go."
Strunz!

feel

Fuck off Mario. -.-
Goddamn! After all dat pr you did
for him.. worst birthday present ever

The internet said:
Xavi is a great player for Barcelona think he's almost identical to Carrick and how many would argue that Carrick was a world class player? Not many.

I know it's the internet.

But how does anybody come to this conclusion.

I don't even...

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
‏@2010MisterChip

RT @espn_fdj: Y así forma Uruguay: Muslera, Pereira, Lugano, Godín, Cáceres, González, Pérez, Lodeiro, Rodríguez, Cavani, Suárez.

@ESPN_FDJ

Así sale España contra Uruguay: Valdés; Azpilicueta, Ramos, Puyol, Alba; Cazorla, Busquets, Iniesta; Pedro, Cesc y Mata.

Match is gonna be tight. European champion vs South American champion, and also the first world champion vs the latest world champion.

Lightning

Banned
Valdés; Azpilicueta, Ramos, Puyol, Alba; Cazorla, Busquets, Iniesta; Pedro, Cesc y Mata.

dat barca system
I would rather Cazorla not play but heh I hope he doesn't get injured.

Finally Del Bosque removes head from ass Mataaaaaa!
I agree. I hope Mata, Oscar and Hazard play the biggest games of their lives in these friendlies so they can be shit at the weekend and Chelsea can drop points.

pulga

Banned
I would rather Cazorla not play but heh I hope he doesn't get injured.

I agree. I hope Mata, Oscar and Hazard play the biggest games of their lives in these friendlies so they can be shit at the weekend and Chelsea can drop points.

Cazorla rarely ever gets gametime in the NT, let him have his moment.

WJD

Wilshere or Cleverly? And why?

One is a decent player who "keeps things ticking over" and keeps tempo high and tidy while being generally unspectacular.

The other is pretty much the future of England's midfield and one of the best talents produced in recent years, while also being the sole bright spark in an average club side.

One is a decent player who "keeps things ticking over" and keeps tempo high and tidy while being generally unspectacular.

The other is pretty much the future of England's midfield and one of the best talents produced in recent years, while also being the sole bright spark in an average club side.

Pffttt United are better than average

Lightning

Banned

Did you have to sour your post by including that? lol

Top Bottom