• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Sounds like I didn't need that wisdom tooth out, its probably a ridge in the tooth rather than decay.

Fuck.

I think I've got something like this. I hope so anyway. I take good enough care of my teeth but what's worrying me is that I didn't even know that one existed. I can't even see it without putting a mirror in my mouth.

I think I've got something like this. I hope so anyway. I take good enough care of my teeth but what's worrying me is that I didn't even know that one existed. I can't even see it without putting a mirror in my mouth.

Go to the dentist bro. Check-up and X-Ray, 15 minutes, peace of mind, £20. Done. :)

pulga

Banned
Perfect lil nightcap.

I'm not overly confident, mainly because we still don't have a striker. Altidore will shock me today if he preforms well.

0-0 then? Our current strikers are the worst I've seen play for our NT yet.

Blablurn

1919476070-hoeness-nuernburger-mcdonalds-2q09.jpg

pulga

Banned
Guatemala is gonna pounce your bu--HAHA I so not believe that.

P.S. Hoy todos somos hondureños.

<3 <3 <3 <3

looool Klinsmann's riding around in a bullet proof car. Fucking pussy.

Hows the defense? Dempsey and Bradley are our main goal threats nowadays.

We're missing Emilio Izaguirre, who's once again out on injury. What the hell are they (not) feeding him at Celtic?

Maynor Figueroa's pretty solid at CB; Muma Bernardez is just a huge, lumbering thug who'll probably provoke a penalty on your speedier attackers.

dc89

"This month, my new team AC Milan will be playing against Barca in Champions League while Man City will be playing PS3 at home." -Balotelli

Fuck off Mario. -.-

pulga

Banned
So why didn't he ever move to an european team? It seems so weird for one of the greatest players ever to not have made such a move. I mean..Santos for 18 years? C'mon son.

Kyoufu

"This month, my new team AC Milan will be playing against Barca in Champions League while Man City will be playing PS3 at home." -Balotelli

Fuck off Mario. -.-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So why didn't he ever move to an european team? It seems so weird for one of the greatest players ever to not have made such a move. I mean..Santos for 18 years? C'mon son.

Brazilian women. Can't beat em.

arkon

Batistuta was a freak. Why is he forgotten about when people talk about Ronaldo, Raul, Del Piero etc?

qQ0zi2E.jpg

I remember him. How could I forget. That purple shirt with that sponsor on it :D His Fiorentina had some really entertaining games as I recall against United in the CL, and he scored an absolute thriker.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Why would he move over there when the best football in the world was played in South America? The Bosman ruling hadn't happened yet.

Top Bottom