• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Timurid

FootballFan

ibxmwjalYy9L8q.gif
LOLOLOLOL

Never, fuck Juve and that Palermo Saint-Germain team.

ibra-face-ref.gif

I thought Chelsea fans should understand PSG fans.

Hey I don't hate them for their money, but they stole Sirigiu mang, exploited an old senile man like Zamperini, they should be ashamed. I actually said the other day it would be fun if they won CL though, just for all the tears of football is dying.

Koko

Banned
Can't see Gareth flopping anywhere.

If he goes to Madrid to start every match, that is. If he playes the Modric role, then I couldn't tell.

Well that it's what I'm afraid of us getting him, because I can totally see him playing Modric role

Why would anyone wanna join Madrid now anyway?

The team is a mess, the president is a moron, the madrid press are the worst etc

This tends to be the state of affairs at RM most of the time anyway. Doesn't stop players wanting to go there, until they get there and realise it's too late. Double goes for young players with potential. RM is a grave yard for young players who would've become world class at another club.

Off topic is always good during the weekends.

PS: Lol @ the penis discussion thing. In terms of evolution, smaller is probably better. Less need of blood flow for being equally functional. It's like saying you'd prefer carrying an old big cellphone than a new one (pre-touchscreen era where they need to be moderately big for display). I believe of course that a bigger penis implies more self-esteem, but that's only because society tells us that (unless we count micropenis problems, of course).

faridmon

That dude was such horrible human being. How the hell can you even contemplate doing stuff like that? There is no use of apologising because once you said it, we all know you will hav that mentality with you, you piece of shit!

faridmon

OK, you guys are toying with me. Come on, just tell me who is that dude is? Its 3 O'clock in the morning here an dI have to wake up at 8, so I feel shitty.

Top Bottom