• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Randdalf

That feel when it's the first day of the new season in FM and your new signing scores and makes an assist inside the first 10 minutes.

Noirulus

This must have happened like three times now, where i'll be beating some random guy 4 - 2 or whatever on FIFA 13, and all of a sudden during the 90th minute or sometime late in the game i'll get disconnected and the game will count as a loss. Is it a glitch or bug abuse or something? Fucking annoying.

Salazar

GIF for Laboured

2U04QhF.gif

That feel when it's the first day of the new season in FM and your new signing scores and makes an assist inside the first 10 minutes.

That feel when first match of a new created save and Matri scores 4 goals against you.
ikmdBLnjoQ8O8.png

Blame it on not being able to use De Ceglie who I loaned from them, who scored against Fiorentina in the next match.

Lightning

Banned
You know what; Lewandowski should just fuck off. I really hate the way he is acting in the last few months being all important and all. He wouldn't be there without Klopp and he should kiss his boots instead of announcing he is free and he is looking for Club A or Club B.

Some footballers just don't know their place.

Having said that; Bayern suits him just fine, amongst Robben and Ribery, he should feel at home.
Lewandowski is a cunt. He should shut the fuck up and concentrate on Dortmund and leave the transfer talk t ohis agent and the off season. To disrupt the Dortmund season the way he is just an asshole thing to do and all he is after is a pay day.

I used to want him at Arsenal but I've switched to Jovetic instead.

Clegg

Wall Street Journal reporting that you'll be able to stream games to Playstation 4.

Not sure if thats a practical idea tbh.

Wall Street Journal reporting that you'll be able to stream games to Playstation 4.

Not sure if thats a practical idea tbh.

Was kind of expected with them buying Gaikai for 400mil last year. As long as they don't focus on that but just makes it another option, in a generation or two it could be real hit if countries decides to finally get good internet. It opens up for renting games through them though, or try demos of games without even downloading anything.

FootballFan

Will do just after I finished eating. Will also use a better version of that which I got somewhere cause holy jebus that is pixelated.

Thanks man <3. Haha I was on google trying to find a good quality one for like 10 minutes lol.

I was googling for "angry Ronaldo gif"

This kept coming up:

QNK1Acd.gif

:lol it's a good one too.

edit
Just noticed Pique staring at him haha.

Clegg

Was kind of expected with them buying Gaikai for 400mil last year. As long as they don't focus on that but just makes it another option, in a generation or two it could be real hit if countries decides to finally get good internet. It opens up for renting games through them though, or try demos of games without even downloading anything.

i can see them charging you to stream PS3 games you already own. Then there's upload speeds which differ from country to country.

It's a good idea in practice but imo there are a lot of problems that can easily crop up.

i can see them charging you to stream PS3 games you already own. Then there's upload speeds which differ from country to country.

It's a good idea in practice but imo there are a lot of problems that can easily crop up.

Oh there is a lot of problems and that's why they aren't going 100% digital this gen... or next gen for that matter, simply way too many countries with shit internet and people who don't want to even plug their consoles to the interwebs. Uploading speeds really don't have to be too good for something like this to work though, at least not with onlive, a bigger problem will be the ping.

Fry

I constantly feel bad about Ronaldo having to deal with the sea of shit that are his teammates in Portugal and Madrid. I can only imagine him playing next to truly good players in the vein of Xavi and Iniesta..

should join bayern. pep and cr?

tasty.

Clegg

Ronnie should just come home.

But he'd have to spend a while on the bench and attempt to win his place from Ashley Young.

K1LLER7

Found out I got a 1st and (2) 2:1's in my exams. Seriously thought i'd flopped on 2 of the exams. Brilliant start to the weekend :D

z6nNbAP.gif

K1LLER7

That was his pre-school.

The Theatre of Dreams will always be open to him. The Prodigal Son returned to the greatest team in all the land.

Pure magic.

During the match on wednesday, I was thinking to myself how wierd it is to see a player who has the #7 shirt sat on the bench. We need to get Bebe back or sign a top player to take the shirt from Valencia.

Preferably to Bebe. It's destiny.

Clegg

I have a mate in Uni who had a proper meltdown in second year. He buckled under his course load and failed every module he took that year. He has to repeat the year now and his GPA is something rotten. He told me it was less than 1. I cringed.

Fry

That was his pre-school.

The Theatre of Dreams will always be open to him. The Prodigal Son returned to the greatest team in all the land.

Pure magic.

Fun fact:

when I didn't support any team, I followed the Portugal NT (they were my favorites back at the time Felipão managed them), and CR was my favorite player.

I started following him before though, since I found out about him in Winning Eleven. From the time he had crazy bad hair.

Btw, that's why you shouldn't pick on Neymar for his hair. We all go through that phase someday.

K1LLER7

I have a mate in Uni who had a proper meltdown in second year. He buckled under his course load and failed every module he took that year. He has to repeat the year now and his GPA is something rotten. He told me it was less than 1. I cringed.

Couldn't imagine retaking a year. I want to get this over and done with....But then I see some of my mates who've done well at Uni and are still struggling to find their ideal jobs.

Fry

Wooden, you're just putting more fuel into the fire.

Now you should make one GIF pulga could take advantage of.

Clegg

Couldn't imagine retaking a year. I want to get this over and done with....But then I see my mates who've done well at Uni and are still struggling to find a job.

He can sub his failed modules with new ones so his GPA won't be capped at 2.0 for the repeats. But it'll cost an absolute fortune . It means he still has a chance of qualifying for a masters though so long as he actually does well on the new replacement modules.

I'm finished my degree in May and then start my own Masters in October. Don't wanna start back so early though.

Top Bottom