• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Messi

OK, you guys are toying with me. Come on, just tell me who is that dude is? Its 3 O'clock in the morning here an dI have to wake up at 8, so I feel shitty.

ochocinco2.jpg

faridmon

Hww the fuck was I supposed to know about a an American Football player when I don't even know what American Football is? Also, don't give me the Google crap; That name sounds liek a troll name, so I thought I was getting tricked.

You guys are being nasty to me and I don't like it. So if you excuse me fellas, I have to get up early tomorrow.

Wilbur

Banned
Hww the fuck was I supposed to know about a an American Football player when I don't even know what American Football is? Also, don't give me the Google crap; That name sounds liek a troll name, so I thought I was getting tricked.

You guys are being nasty to me and I don't like it. So if you excuse me fellas, I have to get up early tomorrow.

:lol dat overreaction

Night baby

Timurid

tumblr_mfcq3huOtk1qdcel5o1_250.gif

Noirulus

Good night~

bud

do you guys know what you're going to have for dinner tomorrow? i'm thinking about what i want to have. there's a change i might go with steak again even though i had it just a few days ago.

feel

Stahp it you JTs! No but seriously, my avatar changed by itself to Buttonbasher's (I think), fucking weird! Maybe something to do with the server issues? I'm laying in bed on my phone and feeling way too lazy right now to get up into the pc to change it back lol

Messi

do you guys know what you're going to have for dinner tomorrow? i'm thinking about what i want to have. there's a change i might go with steak again even though i had it just a few days ago.

Trying to get back on track with eating so prob some steak and veggies.

FootballFan

Fine for me.

Didn't know they were pals.

1aHkITg.jpg

You guys think they spend their time debating about the usage of the terms football vs soccer?

Who's he with? And I doubt they are pals, probably just saw each other and took a pic.

Kinda like that Messi and Matri photo in some random club.

edit
I see his identity was revealed and then faridmon overreacted. Never mind.

FootballFan

I know I've been hogging the last 6 posts or so but can anyone tell me why I can't upload Woodens Ronaldo+Messi GIF onto imgur?

It just says "Uploading" the bar fills and it stays there.

feel

I know I've been hogging the last 6 posts or so but can anyone tell me why I can't upload Woodens Ronaldo+Messi GIF onto imgur?

It just says "Uploading" the bar fills and it stays there.
Dunno, minus seems to be slowly going down the crapper too, but at least abload seems to be working fine, let me test it:

jtdjn1rs0l.gif

Yep, just fine.

Messi

Fine for me.

Who's he with? And I doubt they are pals, probably just saw each other and took a pic.

Kinda like that Messi and Matri photo in some random club.

edit
I see his identity was revealed and then faridmon overreacted. Never mind.

Nice job pulling a dc.

Dunno, minus seems to be slowly going down the crapper too, but at least abload seems to be working fine, let me test it:

jtdjn1rs0l.gif

Yep, just fine.

Nice troll attempt but they pictures after the loss to chelsea last season hurt much more

index_3.jpeg

index_2.jpeg

index_4.jpeg

FootballFan

^^Always crazy games.

Nice troll attempt but they pictures after the loss to chelsea last season hurt much more

Our players care enough that they continue to look for success even after winning it all.

Not easy to do that. I don't want to name examples of teams who became champions then next season played like shit and are 16 points behind, you can take a guess though.

Is there any place to get good quality GIFs... god damn everything is so blurry/shit in all these sites lol.

I am trying to find Messi's second goal against Madrid in the CL Semi's where he dribbles past all those...puppets.

feel

Nice job pulling a dc.

index_3.jpeg

index_2.jpeg

index_4.jpeg
Nice pics, never seen them before. Surely after many years of the guilt over fuckingdisgracegate keeping you up at night, it was a bit of a relief to finally leave it behind.

Lightning

Banned
I'm still lost for words what Barcelona done with their shooting boots in those games against Chelsea. Topped off by Messi missing the penalty that would have won it.

At the time that was a shocking day.

Messi

I'm still lost for words what Barcelona done with their shooting boots in those games against Chelsea. Topped off by Messi missing the penalty that would have won it.

When we got the penalty I text my brother saying he would miss.

He did

and I text him back again saying that the game was over from that point, they were not going to score.

Alas I was correct :(

Nice pics, never seen them before. Surely after many years of the guilt over fuckingdisgracegate keeping you up at night, it was a bit of a relief to finally leave it behind.

Nice try, I am not bitter about results either way. if I was I would bring up Inter vs Barca. But as I said I am not bitter. Sometimes things go your way sometimes they don't.

Sloosha

Certainly made it a lot easier to defend. Just relentlessly trying to work the ball through the middle, never giving our defense any reason to break shape. Any variation of tactic would have got them through that day tbh.

Top Bottom