• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Salazar

GAF, plz stay alive

It's Arsenal lols day

dzQ6FuS.gif

GorillaJu

I had a post about how it's amazing how there's a team that's so far and away the best in the world that when they lose its an unforgettable event (speaking about Barça). Lost it some time ago while Gaf was down :lol

I'm still lost for words what Barcelona done with their shooting boots in those games against Chelsea. Topped off by Messi missing the penalty that would have won it.

At the time that was a shocking day.

They bottled it, and also didn't have a plan B when their passing game didn't work.

Messi has never scored against Chelsea, and Pep has never beaten us with an actual winning scoreline (1-1 to go through to CL final was with an away goal).

rvy

Banned
If we get knocked out of the FA cup because Gervinho does something like that ill will lose it and likely receive a long ban.

See you in 3 months.

Filip-Djuricic-Heerenveen-Eredivisie_2858366.jpg

Who is this babby?! I don't like it. Too much coverage already. Will end up in Porto.

379695_415375695216180_410329936_n.jpg

Same shit different year.

Salazar

New ChiTown thread, new crowbarred-in mention of Korean heritage. My word.

Eh. He really hits his straps when he's forbidding people from liking elements of Korean culture of which doesn't approve.

llaYHCV.gif

Do I watch the Millwall v Luton clash, or is any relatively sane human being better off out of it ?

Begone, Lewandowski. Shit's getting on my nerves..

Frankfurt will be hella tough today without Gündogan and Lewandowski.
In Schieber we trust and maybe Sahin too..

Blablurn

Begone, Lewandowski. Shit's getting on my nerves..

Frankfurt will be hella tough today without Gündogan and Lewandowski.
In Schieber we trust and maybe Sahin too..

really tough. especially with them being all rested. gonna be interesting! now its up to reus and götze to show real class.

oh and btw,

bonnyrigg west eagles, i love u!!!

dc89

Eh. He really hits his straps when he's forbidding people from liking elements of Korean culture of which doesn't approve.

http://i.imgur.com/llaYHCV.gif[/IMG

Do I watch the Millwall v Luton clash, or is any relatively sane human being better off out of it ?[/QUOTE]

Watch it. See how long you last.

spidye

GAF, plz stay alive

It's Arsenal lols day

dzQ6FuS.gif

brazzers

sorry bla, sorry fry but robben can fuck off and eat shit.
he's starting to get on my nerves with his whining about playtime. he's pulling the same shit he did last year. he's destroying the team.

GorillaJu

This is a good video debate between David Dein, West Ham's David Gold and Liverpool Managing Director Christian Purslow on Arsenal pre and post-Abrahamovic.

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16429_8501636,00.html

Purslow claims RVP is on £200k a week. Not sure if that's just a guess or a statement of fact.

Any less than 200k p/w would be a shock to me. At his age, and for the purpose United bought him (win the league for them), you'd expect his wages to be tops. Especially considering other clubs were after him, including City, who would have paid 200k p/w without batting an eye.

Blablurn

brazzers

sorry bla, sorry fry but robben can fuck off and eat shit.
he's starting to get on my nerves with his whining about playtime. he's pulling the same shit he did last year. he's destroying the team.

Yeah, you could see that when almost no one was celebrating with him. But my feeling says he is going to play on tuesday.

Any less than 200k p/w would be a shock to me. At his age, and for the purpose United bought him (win the league for them), you'd expect his wages to be tops. Especially considering other clubs were after him, including City, who would have paid 200k p/w without batting an eye.

Wonder if that's before or after tax

spidye

just saw the bale rumour.

I've always said this. Bale, Fellaini, RVP and Yaya(11-12 season) are the best players in the BPL. I would take any of them with a heartbeat.

Bale will leave for real though.

Salazar

Dortmund vs Frankfurt, Roma vs Juve, Granada conquerors of Madrid vs Barca, Hamburg vs Gladbach, Malaga vs Bilbao, Oldham vs Everton all worth a look at least

I remember us knee-jerk transfer-targeting basically their whole squad.

I've always said this. Bale, Fellaini, RVP and Yaya(11-12 season) are the best players in the BPL. I would take any of them with a heartbeat.

No. I won't dispute his effectiveness for Everton, but he is a thug and a twat. Mata obliterates him as a footballer.

Wilbur

Banned
just saw the bale rumour.

Bale will leave for real though.

Suarez and Mata are better than all but RVP on that list.

I remember us knee-jerk transfer-targeting basically their whole squad.

If we're looking into drugs in Futbol, they should be top of the list. No mortal man tears Clevgod apart like they did over two legs, damn.

Top Bottom