• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Burkina Faso robbed. Clear as day pen, that is a disgrace. Second yellow for a dive, he's their best player too and will miss the final.

That is a disgusting decision. Truly disgusting. It stinks to high heaven, I've never seen a decision like that one in my entire life.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Didn't realise Brazil were this shit. I'm not talking defensively, but I haven't been impressed with them going forward either. Except for the two errors at the beginning of this half, England have been relatively comfortable at the back
Did you not watch any of Brazil's games since the World Cup? Brazil being underwhelming is hardly news.

fuenf

How's Dante playing? As a Bayern fan I think he's a little bit overhyped, he's a solid defender but he can't lead defense and lacks pace.

Suen

Wow didn't notice Ecuador already made a goal lol. Anyone watching that match? How is it? Swe - Arg is overall a shitty game (unless you are an Arg fan)

heckfu

Banned
Would rather see Herc Gomez start for Altidore. Any other USMNT fans here? I seem to be outnumbered by Hondurans...

Top Bottom