• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Timurid

Koscielny off for France, substituted by Rami. Koscielny gets way too much credit for too little effort.

Hate Matuidi went off. Regardless that he plays at the club level for the bad guys he's a great player.

edit: fuck germany. :(

:lol :lol :lol

I turned the stream off, I can't deal with Ghana failing again when it counts the most. Same thing last year, how do we get outplayed 4 out of the 5 games we had in the tournament?

I like you DC and I know its your birthday but you are a worse human being than James Milner

Did you seriously just Instagram your entire meal including coffee?

Nainggolan played 30 mins and got injured, unlucky guy, his first cap in 6 months. Belgium still leading comfortably enough though not as threatening since Lukaku came on for Benteke.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Jesus Christ at this Honduras vs USA game. Is this the offensive beautiful football Klinsmann was parading? What a hack.
:D Messi brings joy to all. (except Madridistas, who claim he is the wolf in sheep's clothing :lol)
I think Messi's a hypocritical cunt. Great footballer though.

Carbonox

I wish they'd take Cabaye and Sissoko off... No need to have them play the full 90 minutes with the league games this weekend /alanpardew

Top Bottom