• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

CrunchyB

Buffon MOTM.

Kept Italy alive so they could score the 1-1 in extra time :/

Still, good game by NL. Now let's try that again with Douglas.

Suen

What'd he do? I didn't catch it, just saw the camera on him and him smiling about something. Then it showed Ibra on the bench :S
Someone from the audience managed to get on the pitch, ran straight to Messi, hugged him, ruffled up his hair (in an appreciating way), kissed him on the head and left. Messi was just standing there smiling and accepting it, no hard feelings at all towards the guy who did it lol. Ibras expression showed nothing but jealousy, probably wished it was him :lol

SWEDEEEEEN! Nice finish!
You still fucking suck

That was actually a good show from England.

Brazil were terrible but in the first half anyways England played quite well.

I think Rooney should play at the top for us. Let Wilshere play in behind.

miserable

Dat Madrid connection

image.php

FootballFan

Holy shit was that a pass or shot from Ozil? If he meant the pass, that was fantastic.

Jesus man do you like have 4 monitors or something. How are you watching everything?

4 tiny windows on 1 monitor :lol

Someone from the audience managed to get on the pitch, ran straight to Messi, hugged him, ruffled up his hair (in an appreciating way), kissed him on the head and left. Messi was just standing there smiling and accepting it, no hard feelings at all towards the guy who did it lol. Ibras expression showed nothing but jealousy, probably wished it was him :lol

SWEDEEEEEN! Nice finish!
You still fucking suck

Haha that sounds hilarious.

sohois

What a shitty Brazil team that was. I guess they were missing the likes of Thiago Silva and Marcelo in defence, but more worrying for them is that their entire attack seems to be relying on Neymar. Some of the Brazil attacks it was like watching him, Oscar and a team of Milner's. Not bad, just competent players.

Top Bottom