• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

ivmOobU9C8dSF.jpg

:3

bud

ronaldo has a really small dick. it would surprise me if he didn't.
messi, on the other hand, is hung like the donkey andres lost his virginity to.

i can't prove any of this, but i know it to be true with every inch of my being.

I'm going to fuck you in Spanish brah

be gentle. :3

faridmon

Length is not a factor for or against how effective a visual work can be at surprising or impacting an audience. Movies are only ninety minutes long in average and they seem to do fine.

For me, twists become more powerful when the story is build so long to a certain direction only to be opposed swiftly in an episode. I can see Anime movies and OVA giving me such feeling.
Movies are different medium altogether for me since I don't expect any world and atmosphere building and see it as a predetermined path for me to experience, therefore a twist can be impactfull.

again, that is just me.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
That's certainly fair. I remember a certain section of Gunbuster fans not really getting on with Diebuster because it wasn't what they were expecting or wanted from it.
People would have then hated it for being too similar to Gunbuster. It's difficult to touch such a cherished work like that and not have someone get pissed off about it.

ronaldo has a really small dick. it would surprise me if he didn't.
messi, on the other hand, is hung like the donkey andres lost his virginity to.

i can't prove any of this, but i know it to be true with every inch of my being.

Well, didnt Lio Messi get treatment with HGH in his youth? He probably has a humongous sized dick because of that.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
VAMOS MÉXICO
you guys are weird
We have pages of people talking about Breaking Bad and who knows what the fuck else. Game of Thrones probably has more incest than ten anime harem shows.
For me, twists become more powerful when the story is build so long to a certain direction only to be opposed swiftly in an episode. I can see Anime movies and OVA giving me such feeling.

Movies are different medium altogether for me since I don't expect any world and atmosphere building and see it as a predetermined path for me to experience, therefore a twist can be impactful.

again, that is just me.
Completely disagree. The only difference to me is that one is made with real people and the other is animated. But I can see where you are coming from.

We have pages of people talking about Breaking Bad and who knows what the fuck else. Game of Thrones probably has more incest than ten anime harem shows.

Wait what. Never been into the idea of incest, none of my family members are hot, which is sad considering i got waaaaaay too many cousins, most of them half Scottish though.

faridmon

VAMOS MÉXICO

Completely disagree. The only difference to me is that one is made with real people and the other is animated. But I can see where you are coming from.

Maybe its different expectation of what a medium could deliver in terms of assets. Animated scenes can be creatively explored and integrated into the storyline much more organically than the movies. In movies, there is a certain feel of common sense expectation that will linger in the back of your head and therefore create this disconnect between fiction and reality.

For example: I don't think the world of Dennou Coil could be recreated with more realistic shooting and have the same engrossing storytelling and impactful situations. For me that is!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I don't know if Chepo told them to wait until they got tired of the altitude and smog, but we are playing with no urgency whatsoever. :/

Top Bottom