• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
That's how i feel when i read your posts overselling boring ass Chivas/Mexico games on gaf as exciting and great.
I have never done that. I'm not sure what fixation you have on my Chivas posts, but my excitement has been mine and mine alone. I've been eager to tell people that this is not tasteful football, or even entertaining. You should stop projecting your anxieties on me is what I'm saying.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Nothing you can post tonight can get me angrier than what I'm seeing on the screen.

México 0 Jamaica 0
iby1h1G7MoeEIW_zps2ffeee62.gif

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Aquino for Gio? Gio has been the only one that has actually reached the line of goal. Not to mention this doesn't fix the inherent problem with our lack of play through the middle.

Aquino for Gio? Gio has been the only one that has actually reached the line of goal. Not to mention this doesn't fix the inherent problem with our lack of play through the middle.

Gio is inconsistent as fuck and he gets injured very often when he plays the full 90. He had a shitty first half... i see nothing wrong

Koko

Banned
Fuckdammit! Is there still a chance for us to back out of this deal or are we already screwed like Barca with Neymar?

:lol, Don't worry Barca is more screwed than you guys. Herrera is really talented and knowing how you youth system works I have no doubts that he will end to be a good transfer.

Top Bottom