• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Koko

Banned
I want Eriksson back

U-WOT-M8.jpg

Koko

Banned
We shouldn't play with 2 strikers no at least when they both are basically the same type of player. Vela is the striker we need but don't deserve

GorillaJu

There's a thead about Sony's patent for technology with which they can restrict second hand sales or usage in a similar manner to the MS rumours. Doesn't look good tbh.

Sony cant possibly follow through on this - so much of their marketing strategy is selling systems and games in developing or emerging economies. Always-on DRM wouldn't fly in those countries. Not that they don't have Internet (durr) but not everyone who wants to play games access at any given moment.

I'm always online and I never sell or buy used games, ever. I'm still bothered however. I hate the idea of buying a useless/meaningless disc.
The game as a physical item is dying out.

Vela can go fuck himself.

We need Fabián in here.

GTFO with that shit attitude. Vela can do what he wants when he is the best Mexican player this moment. His career is way more important than playing a mediocre game vs this shit Jamaican team. Fabian is pecho frio, like all washed up, and overrated Chivas players.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
GTFO with that shit attitude. Vela can do what he wants when he is the best Mexican player this moment. His career is way more important than playing a mediocre game vs this shit Jamaican team. Fabian is pecho frio, like all washed up, and overrated Chivas players.
It's a World Cup Qualifying game; I don't care if we are playing against fucking San Marino. He's not fucking Messi to boss anyone around.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I don't want any fucking mercenaries who eschew qualifiers for whatever reasons only to come crawling asking for a place when it's World Cup time.

He only misses goals for Chivas. He obviously cares more about the national team.

I love it when you get mad. It turns me on

Top Bottom