• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Wilbur

Banned
bud

i recite to you a rap

So I fud so hard Kabouter wanna find me
first Mumei gotta find me
What’s a one day ban to a muhfucka like me
Can you please remind me?

i present to you a wrap

chicken-wrap_0.jpg

bud

i recite to you a rap

So I fud so hard Kabouter wanna find me
first Mumei gotta find me
What’s a one day ban to a muhfucka like me
Can you please remind me?

i present to you a wrap

http://www.nandos.com.au/sites/default/files/pickup_images/chicken-wrap_0.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Fucking hell :lol. I am so fucking hungry again.

Slizz

I don't think Honda would be that expensive. 12-17 million. Dzagoev would be 20+ though.

Man, I've liked Honda for a long time... Would love to see him in any league but the Russian league lol. No offense, just I only see him play for Japan on TV.

Man, I've liked Honda for a long time... Would love to see him in any league but the Russian league lol. No offense, just I only see him play for Japan on TV.

Hey I'd love it if Honda left the league too ;) Too bad CSKA has plenty of other good attacking options.

K1LLER7

That second one is gorgeous. The one he played to Rooney against Southampton was lovely as well. Wonderful footballer, I really hope he can get a good run of form soon. He's looked better his last few games.

Yeah he's looked pretty good on the left, drifting in. Not sure what Fergie will do with the teams for Everton and Madrid. Madrid will most likely rest their players but United really need to win against Everton.

Against Everton i'd play:

Rafael - Vidic - Evans - Evra/Buttner

--------- Carrick -- Ando -------------

Valencia ----- Rooney ----- Kagawa

---------------- RVP --------------------

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, not sure what Fergie will do with the teams for everton and Madrid. Madrid will most likely rest their players but United really need to win against Everton.

Against Everton i'd play:

Rafael - Vidic - Evans - Evra/Buttner

--------- Carrick -- Ando -------------

Valencia ----- Rooney ----- Kagawa

---------------- RVP --------------------

Everton I'd do the same, maybe swap Rooney for Hernandez/Welbeck and play straight 4-4-2. Then for Madrid I'd play

Raf - Rio - Evans - Evra
Young - Clev - Carrick - Kag
Rooney - RVP

arkon

I'll take this response even if I think Diebuster is a bit of a mess in focus.

It's been so long since I watched them both, particularly Gunbuster. Hard to really comment on them after all that time. I just remember the final scenes in Diebuster being a wonderful little twist that had a big impact on me. It's still stuck with me after all these years.

faridmon

It's been so long since I watched them both, particularly Gunbuster. Hard to really comment on them after all that time. I just remember the final scenes in Diebuster being a wonderful little twist that had a big impact on me. It's still stuck with me after all these years.

Isn't only 6 episode OVA?

Twists for short series can be powerful?

Watching the Germany-France match of earlier today as I wait for the Mexico match to start and for Televisa to stop showing up their inane pre-match shit.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Neither. Hate Mecha!
Sorry!
I hate you.
I think both are great, but Tsurumaki's take on the Gunbuster's themes come a bit non-sequitur-like. It's a show that goes more for flourish than character development or sci-fi, which hindered my enjoyment of the work since I was a huge fan of how the original took the relativistic science and wove a narrative around it. A question of tastes.

K1LLER7

Everton I'd do the same, maybe swap Rooney for Hernandez/Welbeck and play straight 4-4-2. Then for Madrid I'd play

Raf - Rio - Evans - Evra
Young - Clev - Carrick - Kag
Rooney - RVP

Was thinking Fergie might give him a rest, seen as he told Hodgeson, Rooney could have 90 mins. But then rooney seems to lose his form whenever he's rested :(

arkon

Isn't only 6 episode OVA?

Twists for short series can be powerful?

I was watching it as the OVAs were being released. Particularly painful with those months-long waits between episodes. Maybe that added to it, might not have worked as well if I'd watched them one after the other as I did with Gunbuster.

Also it's hard to say more without spoiling things really. But, yeah, that was certainly the case for me.

arkon

I hate you.

I think both are great, but Tsurumaki's take on the Gunbuster's themes come a bit non-sequitur-like. It's a show that goes more for flourish than character development or sci-fi, which hindered my enjoyment of the work since I was a huge fan of how the original took the relativistic science and wove a narrative around it. A question of tastes.

That's certainly fair. I remember a certain section of Gunbuster fans not really getting on with Diebuster because it wasn't what they were expecting or wanted from it.

Top Bottom