• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It blows my mind how well Sony have done to suppress the leaks this time. Makes it so much more exciting

Assuming there are games worth leaking of course, and a physical box/controller

Noirulus

Its a special promotion Coral were running.

Pick 8 correct scores for £1m.

They had 72,000 entrants. He is the only one left.

I feel sorry for the guy. If the remaining fixtures don't pan out for him, he'll be in the "what-if" depression for a while. At least I would be.

Tc91

of course. But it would have to be next season, because he's getting old.

Well if it's anything to go off his time at PSG is coming to a end.

Barca 29 league games
Milan (loan) 29 league games
Milan 32 league games
PSG 22 league games

Doesn't seem like 1 to stick around.

I'll probably miss the match :(

At least I'm sure that Sony won't dissappoint.

If we lose badly and Sony fucks everything up I'm going to lose it, I swear.

Your avatar pleases me.

I kind of wish there was a way of me giving credit to the artist with these avatars :(

Up next:

322px-Helghast_Sniper.jpg

There isn't enough good art of Garrus

2-0 now. Everyone bar Sama playing like shite.

It seems like when we come up against better opposition, the team is exposed as a group of 5 or so real quality players, with the rest of the team making up the numbers. That's still a good return for youth football, which after all is about developing players to try and get them good enough for careers in the sport, but it means we struggle in these games

sohois

It seems like when we come up against better opposition, the team is exposed as a group of 5 or so real quality players, with the rest of the team making up the numbers

Bear in mind this is a bit of a scratch team being put out, its unfortunate that some injuries popped up at just the wrong time. No LB whatsoever has left the team with a number of players in the wrong positions

Bear in mind this is a bit of a scratch team being put out, its unfortunate that some injuries popped up at just the wrong time. No LB whatsoever has left the team with a number of players in the wrong positions

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Robinson ends up playing less for Wolves than he would have in the next-gen tournament :p

Fair enough if its a weakened team. Will check the lineup in a minute.

If you were the boss, would you move Coady on? He's never going to be good enough for us, and its doing nobody any favours having him in there imo

I'd hoped Sama would get some gametime this season, he was very good in preseason

bjaelke

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Robinson ends up playing less for Wolves than he would have in the next-gen tournament :p

If you were the boss, would you move Coady on? He's never going to be good enough for us, and its doing nobody any favours having him in there imo

I'd hoped Sama would get some gametime this season, he was very good in preseason

Coady's injured.

sohois

Coady is with the first team in Zenit if I'm not mistaken. He's clearly rated by the management, even if several of the younger midfielders seem to be better than him. Also, If im not mistaken Sama did feature in one of the Europa matches.

Liverpool doing much better now

Suen

I'll be pissed if they announce the last guardian for the ps4
They'll probably announce that FF Versus 13 has been combined together with The Last Guardian, making it into a mega-project. The game will require an online connection at all times and majority of the content will be DLC.

arkon

They'll probably announce that FF Versus 13 has been combined together with The Last Guardian, making it into a mega-project. The game will require an online connection at all times and majority of the content will be DLC.

Take my money!

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
If I could have a theme song in real life, it would be the CL anthem. It just makes everything better. Taking a dump? "The champions!" Eating cereal? "The champions!" Reading a book? "The champions!".

rvy

Banned
hitler-messig4p7s.gif

awesome-ronaldo0doaq.gif

Look at Ronaldo, that cunt. I bet Madrid paid that kid off, Ronaldo was probably in on the whole thing. Messi gets no respect, fucking kids jumping on him and stuff.

pulga claiming I'm starting shit status: redeemed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom