• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the craziest exam I've ever had this morning. It was like, well, imagine being a Bayern fan forced to watch the CL final last year over and over again while Wilbury rubs his hairless body against yours, Bud sticks his hand up your ass and you hear the sounds of Andres fucking his cousin and a donkey.

But it's over and now I'll enjoy the evening by watching Drogba destroy Schlacke.

I had the craziest exam I've ever had this morning. It was like, well, imagine being a Bayern fan forced to watch the CL final last year over and over again while Wilbury rubs his hairless body against yours, Bud sticks his hand up your ass and you hear the sounds of Andres fucking his cousin and a donkey.

But it's over and now I'll enjoy the evening by watching Drogba destroy Schlacke.

:lol dyyiiinnnggg... I'm a Fener fan but watching the Gala game.

arkon

Sounds like the best exam ever.

spidye

sounds like a normal tuesday for wooden

arkon

Clegg can't be the only Malazan/FutbolGAFer out there.

Wilbury pimps Freewheelin to Phil Dowd and Andre Marriner. It's a start.

What's in it for Freewheelin ? Er

Shit. I missed this earlier.

I'm sort of halfway through a reading of the series at the moment. Last book finished was The Bonehunters. Favourite book so far is split between Memories of Ice and Midnight Tides.

Clegg

Shit. I missed this earlier.

I'm sort of halfway through a reading of the series at the moment. Last book finished was The Bonehunters. Favourite book so far is split between Memories of Ice and Midnight Tides.

Whiskeyjack deserved so much better.

Meus always knows the answer to his own questions.

He said Arsenal should have won the league in 2008, then outlined all the reasons they didn't, and then finished by saying they should have won the league.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

He said Arsenal should have won the league in 2008, then outlined all the reasons they didn't, and then finished by saying they should have won the league.

Funny how Arsenal has been in decline since Juliano Belleti fucked them in the ass

I outlined why we were unfortunate in not winning it. The fact that we did not win it eventually doesn't somehow negate the subject of whether or not we would have been deserved winners. I understand if someone doesn't agree with me people shouldn't mischaracterise my argument

Meier

The guy in the flatcap gurning is Les Chapman the kit man. He's been at City for donkeys years. <3

Do you mean the guy in the old school outfit with the rubber band pulling on the leg of "TP?" I thought that looked like Chappy.

I outlined why we were unfortunate in not winning it. The fact that we did not win it eventually doesn't somehow negate the subject of whether or not we would have been deserved winners
You guys already debated it so let's not exhaust it once more...but it's basically a case of "coulda, woulda, shoulda".

Arsenal would have won the league if they didn't lose their composure and imploded.

But they did.

If you didn't you may have gone on to win and it would have been deserved yes, because you'd have played great football, over-come injuries and kept your cool and fought through. But that's not what happened. The team crumbled at the crucial stage.

It's like United last season. We can say we kept battling and kept chasing City and overcame plenty of injuries and clawed City back and then pounced when they slipped up. All that happened. But then at the crucial moment we blew it. We didn't deserve anything. You can't take a key part of the story and put a big "what if" around it -or at least it doesn't make for a convincing argument.

feel

Being a PC gamer this past year really killed the hype for new consoles because you just know most games will be 30fps/subHD and that shit is now gross. If Sony came out with a beast of a machine and said games on it have to be 60fps or they won't be allowed to release, now that would be fucking great.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
1361125224003_zpsa193a32a.jpg

Noirulus

Man, I fucking hate this online pass bullshit. I want to murder, decapitate, disembowel, and butcher the ever-living shit out of EA for introducing this garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom