• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
AVB says it's 'most likely' Friedel will start tomorrow. Very cruel on Hugo, I don't see why he has to stick so rigidly to this rotation policy. We should play our strongest team tomorrow and Lloris is part of that team.

Tottenham's NextGen match against PSG has gone to penalties after ET.

I was wrong, the Barcelona x Chelsea Next Gen Series match is in the second half. 5 min till the end and Barça just can´t score against Chelsea.

AVB says it's 'most likely' Friedel will start tomorrow. Very cruel on Hugo, I don't see why he has to stick so rigidly to this rotation policy. We should play our strongest team tomorrow and Lloris is part of that team.

Tottenham's NextGen match against PSG has gone to penalties after ET.

4-3 win! Fingers crossed we fielded the right players.

wolfs_a430.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs beat PSG on penalties in the NextGen. Hopefully we can go all the way in this competition, unlike last season where we got to the semis and then had to withdraw on a technicality.

Chelsea are also through, they won 2-0 against Barcelona. Only saw the last 20 min but it was very entertaining.

Sporting x Liverpool starting in 5 min, here is a crappy stream if any Liverpool fans are interested on the match.

Are you getting the PS4 day 1, Hitcher?

Or will you wait until it hits a more accpetable price/has better games.

Luckily (kind of) its apparently releasing later over here than it is elsewhere. That means I can see how many people buy it (for third part support) and see its reception before I buy one. As much a fanboy as I am, I'm not willing to blow £300 on a moribund console because of it.

I'm sure I'll get one eventually, and probably on launch if:

-Its reasonably priced
-It has good launch-window games
-It has reasonable backwards-compatibility

Luckily (kind of) its apparently releasing later over here than it is elsewhere. That means I can see how many people buy it (for third part support) and see its reception before I buy one. As much a fanboy as I am, I'm not willing to blow £300 on a moribund console because of it.

I'm sure I'll get one eventually, and probably on launch if:

-Its reasonably priced
-It has good launch-window games
-It has reasonable backwards-compatibility

BC compatibility is a thing of the past now. Sony will prefer selling digital versions of your games :p

pulga

Banned
Im hoping the reveal is a flop, if only for the lulz. Being spectator of the new generation of console warriors is funny as fuck!

Will probably go PS4/WiiU this generation, though. Fuck Microsoft, I hate their shunning of first party efforts and all the kinect bullshit.

BC compatibility is a thing of the past now. Sony will prefer selling digital versions of your games :p

If I can Gaikai most of the games I own*, it'd be a shame that its not on a hardware level, but I could live with it. Assuming that it works properly of course, never used a cloud service like it before.

It really would be unbelievably smart and brilliant if you could play PS4 demos on the PS3 through a Gaikai app

*not sure how the consumer could prove that they own the game, perhaps tracked install data on the account? Although then you could just rent a load of game and 'own' them through Gaikai

Tc91

Ibrahimovic: 'im the best sportsman of all time, only behind Muhammad Ali.'

Just google'd him.
The 31-year-old striker is undeniably high-maintenance - exhibited by his recent red card during European competition for PSG against Valencia - but on the other side of the coin showed his exceptional talents when he struck four times against England in a friendly last November.

That performance saw rumours of interest from Manchester City initially surface, but it appears Ibrahimovic would prefer his next move to be to the Bundesliga.

"Sure, the Bundesliga interests me," Ibrahimovic said in an interview with German sports magazine 11 Freunde.

"When I go to Germany, then I go to Bayern Munich. For me it is one of the top five clubs in the world"

Tc91

It's also on twitch.tv, game.co.uk as well Slizz. I'll just hop around different streams I assume many of them will crash.

feel

Chelsea are also through, they won 2-0 against Barcelona. Only saw the last 20 min but it was very entertaining.

Sporting x Liverpool starting in 5 min, here is a crappy stream if any Liverpool fans are interested on the match.
Thanks, fun distraction while waiting for the Champions league games

edit-

lmao at the shouting (coach?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom