• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodvik

Looking forward to the Barca home leg. I like them most when they are behind and have to score. I still think they will do it.

pulga

Banned
It's almost PS4 time.

Good announcements plus a lolcelona loss should make this a very entertaining day.

Stop blaming the potato field, Ff. It didn't stop you from shooting every once in a while.

FootballFan

Looking forward to the Barca home leg. I like them most when they are behind and have to score. I still think they will do it.

Me too. Maybe Roura couldn't motivate the team as well as Tito could have.

Tito and Abidal will be back to destroy Milan.

Our cancer beaters <3

Koko

Banned
Dat Madrid-confidence.

Sony should just announce a "Football is dead, anti-football etc" game to ease the tension here.

Well I'm being realistic, I haven't see this season the level that we have last season for any longer than 45 minutes. :(

Zabojnik

You're enjoying this aren't you?

Fair enough. I'm drunk baby

Only moderately. I love you and FootballFan too much to full-on hate on Barca. I think I'm losing my ability to hate, to be completely honest. :/ I've only ever 'hated' other clubs because of the obnoxious fans anyway. There aren't many here.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Only moderately. I love you and FootballFan too much to full-on hate on Barca. I think I'm losing my ability to hate, to be completely honest. :/ I've only ever 'hated' other clubs because of the obnoxious fans anyway. There aren't many here.

Honestly I think we're out. Go Juve. I mean it too. Yurt gets on my nerves but you're the best team in the world.

Fuck you. Lol

arkon

Barca just had bad game. This leg is not even close to over. Plus, it would be very difficult to repeat their impressive defensive performance in the 2nd leg away.

It is. It finished a short while ago. The tie is still very much in the balance though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom