• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barça will win 5-1 at camp nou

CALMDOWN.gif

AC Milan have a 2 goal lead. They had 10 man behind the ball when it was 0-0. How do you think they'll play at Camp Nau? I'd be suprprised if they even play with a striker. It's a done deal, Barca is out.

Suen

Good game Milan fans, I still think we can do it.

Shut down Messi and we literally have no attack. Ridiculous.

Cesc was crap. Tello/Villa next time please Roura.

I seriously don't understand why. The talent is there, it can be used so why restrict it only to Messi? It's such an inflexible way of doing it. They need a variation. Martinez to Barca now!

Anyway let's not rule out a Barca win although I believe that if Milan plays as good as they did today (if not better) it could prove to be a very hard match for Barca.

Yager

Banned
AC Milan have a 2 goal lead. They had 10 man behind the ball when it was 0-0. How do you think they'll play at Camp Nau? I'd be suprprised if they even play with a striker. It's a done deal, Barca is out.

Camp Nou's field is much bigger than San Siro's, so it's easier to find spaces (also for Milan, of course, but I doubt they'll even try to touch the ball).

Timurid

Barca just had bad game. This leg is not even close to over. Plus, it would be very difficult to repeat their impressive defensive performance in the 2nd leg away.

jtb

Banned
Camp Nou's field is much bigger than San Siro's, so it's easier to find spaces (also for Milan, of course, but I doubt they'll even try to touch the ball).

This is a myth. UEFA regulations mean that the pitches are, at most, a couple meters apart in width and length.

FootballFan

I think the passing game will be better for Barca too.

Italian media was calling the Milan pitch a potato field(obviously done to worsen Barca's passing and it worked), Camp Nou pitch will work better for it.

Second leg will be crazy lol.

Zabojnik

Barca just had bad game. This leg is not even close to over. Plus, it would be very difficult to repeat their impressive defensive performance in the 2nd leg away.

I agree. This is probably the worst Barca performance I've seen so far. Messi looked worse than Vucinic when he's in slippers-mode, which is about every third game. The return leg will be legendary, one way or another.

I'd like to be suprised, but I'm not seeing that happening. Added to that, Barca absolutely must keep the 0 in Camp Nau. Don't see that happening with Victor Baldez.

BigBoss

Hopefully this is the last time Barcelona uses Iniesta on the left wing, he should be playing in the middle. All of this shit to accommodate Fabregas because he whined like a little bitch earlier in the season that he wasn't playing enough.

Noirulus

I think the passing game will be better for Barca too.

Italian media was calling the Milan pitch a potato field(obviously done to worsen Barca's passing and it worked), Camp Nou pitch will work better for it.

Second leg will be crazy lol.

The atmosphere at Camp Nou is gonna motivate the hell out of your squad. They're gonna go balls deep into Milan.

Even Chelsea had to rely on a lot of luck to go through Barcelona. I doubt Milan will be that lucky.

Just got back in time...and just seen the Milan - Barca score LOLLLLLLL

Alright got my whiskey and my cheese and crackers, let's do this sony show me what you got

Timurid

I agree. This is probably the worst Barca performance I've seen so far. Messi looked worse than Vucinic when he's in slippers-mode, which is about every third game. The return leg will be legendary, one way or another.
Yup 2nd leg is all set up to be a classic.

I feel ever since Pep left that barca became more complacent this season. Maybe I'm wrong, but their games in the Ucl seem lackluster than previous years. A few class signings can change this.

Koko

Banned
The atmosphere at Camp Nou is gonna motivate the hell out of your squad. They're gonna go balls deep into Milan.

Even Chelsea had to rely on a lot of luck to go through Barcelona. I doubt Milan will be that lucky.

Totally agree with you, besides they will even be more motivated after they win against us in the Copa de Rey

Yup 2nd leg is all set up to be a classic.

I feel ever since Pep left that barca became more complacent this season. Maybe I'm wrong, but their games in the Ucl seem lackluster than previous years. A few class signings can change this.

We have to understand that this Barcelona team has won a ton of shit already, and all eras start fading after a time.

It's a cycle, Barcelona can't be the boogeyman forever.

Noirulus

Totally agree with you, besides they will even be more motivated after they win against us in the Copa de Rey

:( We still have a chance. Although i'm pretty sure Mou will field some subs as starters in order to focus on the CL tie with Manchester.

FootballFan

Hopefully you are right lol. The atmosphere will be great but Buffon said he has never seen a fan score :(

Damn Buffon, he is always right.

Suen

Dat Madrid-confidence.

Sony should just announce a "Football is dead, anti-football etc" game to ease the tension here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom