• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
All you cunts who used the term anti-football - even guys like Linius who I usually love - should be ashamed of yourself.

Fry

Was re-watching the Bayern goals (only got time to make the gifs now)... Mandzukic got inside the goal BEFORE the ball he kicked in did. Did this ever happen before?

You pendejos don't think we can score 5 on them?
Nope, yesterday's game could have lasted 12 hours and barca still wouldn't have scored.
I don't see how you can score 5 in one game, even at home.
PS: Same shit that happened in 2010 and 2012, barca thought they could do a remuntada but they didn't('13 Milan is a much worse team than '10 Inter and '12 Chelsea though).

Messi

Sony press conference left me cold :(. Maybe gaming really isn't for me anymore. Everything at that show seemed perfectly done but I could not get excited. Found myself hoping for a glimpse of next gen FIFA.

Fry

I can only imagine you looking like Falcao without a photo!

I've got no idea. :/

What do you use to capture video with? I guess it could be photoshop not being able to eat up the file.

I used fraps. The files are 'Windows Movie file' format.

Book it, bitches!

FK Rubin Kazan 1 v Atletico Madrid 1
CFR Cluj-Napoca 0 v Internazionale 1
Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk 2 v FC Basel 1
FC Metalist Kharkiv 1 v Newcastle United 0
Lazio 2 v Borussia Monchengladbach 2
Lyon 1 v Tottenham Hotspur 0
Racing Genk 1 v VfB Stuttgart 1
Benfica 2 v Bayer Leverkusen 1
Bordeaux 1 v Dynamo Kiev 2
Chelsea 3 v Sparta Prague 0
Fenerbahce 1 v BATE Borisov 1
Hannover 96 1 v Anzhi Makhachkala 2
Liverpool 3 v Zenit St Petersburg 1
Olympiakos 1 v Levante 0
Steaua Bucuresti 1 v Ajax Amsterdam 0
Viktoria Plzen 1 v Napoli 1

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Seeing Wario's thread reminded me of this post earlier in this thread

"hhhnnnnggggg"
"LAST GUARDIAN"
"uNCHARTED."
"NAUGHTY GODS!"
"OOMMMGGGG1111!!"
"kILLZONE!"
"KIILLZZONE!"
"fINAL FANTASY 7"
"FINAL FANTASY VERSUS xIII!"
"dat grafix!"

*NeoGAF server slowdowns and crashes*

"Sony wins nextgen!"
"Nintendo DDOOOMMMMMMMEEEDDDD!"
"m$ IS FUCKED!"

New thread started by Wario64, titled - "So, who's trading in their WiiU for a PS4?"

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=514507

choodi

Banned
Anyone who is excited about all of these PS4 "features" should remember Sony's history of broken promises at console reveals.

My prediction...most of these things will not be available at launch and will then be completely changed or broken when they finally get implemented.

The eventual Xbox reveal will be a case of "we're doing everything those guys are doing, but more XTREMe!! to da max...
and kinect
".

Next gen is going to be more of this gen, but with prettier graphics.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Thought the same when they were showing it, still they have my interest.

Why no Versus Square Enix?
The event was obviously for next-gen games. Showing Versus here would have been counterproductive, as it would have looked nothing like any of the other titles in the show.

That still doesn't excuse how ridiculous it was that they showed Agni's Philosophy again. lol
Meh. I think I'm getting too old for gaming. Not really impressed with anything.
It's what happens when video games keep on aping Hollywood instead of being, well, video games. The most surprising thing about the event to me was the Media Molecule demo, and not because of the gameplay (which is essentially Wii Music 2.0). Those guys should seriously consider getting into the CGI Animation industry.

FootballFan

Because of Milan. It was really only Linius though. :p

Just say it was all of us like the rest.

/depressed-post

8y6rB.jpg

Also show me a different angle of the hand ball, not the same stupid one where you can't see shit as both arms and the head are all in line with the camera.

and new better features. Did you expect otherwise? Innovating for the sake of trying to innovate is dumb and results in abortions like wii u.

Pretty much. The only thing that can change until we get shit like VR and system level Occulus Rift is the control method as far as I can tell. And motion controls are an absolute abomination, so I'll make do with better graphics, more things happening on screen, faster OS, and a hundred small-medium improvements in the way we play.

I don't really understand this post from Gareth Bale though, the one that basically amounted to

'Its just a PS3 with better graphics, the gameplay hasn't evolved. Save us CDProjeckt.'

What have they done to differentiate themselves from the 'shiny graphics, traditional gameplay' crowd? As far as I can tell, they're firmly in there with Guerilla, Naughty Dog and Crytek

FootballFan

It will be interesting seeing them park the bus as we throw everything at them

You know that I'm not the biggest Tello fan but I would much prefer:

Tello - Messi - Pedro
Iniesta - Xavi
- Biscuits -
BACKLINE
-Shit GK -

Cesc and Sanchez are made for the bench in this team.

Why, like seriously, why would you play one of the best players in the world(Iniesta) out of position to fit in Cesc. Makes no sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom