• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that I'm not the biggest Tello fan but I would much prefer:

Tello - Messi - Pedro
Iniesta - Xavi
- Biscuits -
BACKLINE
-Shit GK -

Cesc and Sanchez are made for the bench in this team.

Why, like seriously, why would you play one of the best players in the world(Iniesta) out of position to fit in Cesc. Makes no sense to me.

Cesc and Sanchez completely feel like purchases made for the sake of making big signings, rather than purchases to help the team. Especially in Sanchez's case, his playstyle is completely at odds with the rest of the team

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You know that I'm not the biggest Tello fan but I would much prefer:

Tello - Messi - Pedro
Iniesta - Xavi
- Biscuits -
BACKLINE
-Shit GK -

Cesc and Sanchez are made for the bench in this team.

Why, like seriously, why would you play one of the best players in the world(Iniesta) out of position to fit in Cesc. Makes no sense to me.

Brah I'm so shocked it's insane. Lol

Just say it was all of us like the rest.

/depressed-post

8y6rB.jpg

Also show me a different angle of the hand ball, not the same stupid one where you can't see shit as both arms and the head are all in line with the camera.

Don't have another angle, here's some other unlooked CL handballs for you though.

ibrrtbUrhBfYv1.gif
iQDk5w5rNNbLw.gif

Don't have another angle, here's some other unlooked CL handballs for you though.

ibrrtbUrhBfYv1.gif
iQDk5w5rNNbLw.gif

4 penalties

Honestly never seen anything like it. At the time I found it hilarious, and still do. But now it comes with the caveat that you guys were clearly and absolutely robbed in a Champion's League semi-final, regardless of Abidal's incorrect red card. If ever there's been a match where a team doesn't deserve their result, its that one

FootballFan

Cesc and Sanchez completely feel like purchases made for the sake of making big signings, rather than purchases to help the team. Especially in Sanchez's case, his playstyle is completely at odds with the rest of the team

Rumours were that Pep's conditions if they wanted him to stay were to sell Cesc, Pique and Sanchez. He can see the future.

I don't think the board wanted that though, considering two of them were both just bought that season.

I don't even know if that rumour is true but it wouldn't surprise me.

Pep is crazy.

Did Sony mention anything at all about free online play, transferred trophies and account tiers btw?

Nah, well I didn't hear anything about it. I wonder what the console actually looks like. Disappointed they didn't show it :(

Rumours were that Pep's conditions if they wanted him to stay were to sell Cesc, Pique and Sanchez. He can see the future.

I don't think the board wanted that though, considering two of them were both just bought that season.

Surely Pep did enough to have a big say in transfers in and out? I can't imagine they bought them without his say-so, especially Fabregas when you fucked about for over 2 years trying to prise him away.

FootballFan

I still have a boner because of Montolivo's Orgasmic performance. Incredible.

:lol I remember having a bit of a discussion with a mate. Montolivo vs Marchisio. We ended up playing Fifa to decide and they each got 2 goals. good times.

FUCK CANT BELIEVE WE LOST 2-0.

hmm can't remember, maybe rubin kazan?

They beat us 2-1 in Russia then drew 0-0 in the Camp Nou lol.

I know that feel, bro. We've lost to Rubin twice this year. Those cunts play really well against top teams but then mysteriously struggle against relegation fodder.

And you have wrong, Rubin beat you at Camp Nou.

FootballFan

I know that feel, bro. We've lost to Rubin twice this year. Those cunts play really well against top teams but then mysteriously struggle against relegation fodder.

And you have wrong, Rubin beat you at Camp Nou.

Oh sorry I don't have perfect memory. I try to erase those moments.

faridmon

I know both of them will not be able to read this, and that I am late to say this, but:

Congrats TheLucifer, you must be buzzing after that great win against Barca.
Hopefully, now FootballFan will shut about Barca players being all saint and all
who am I kidding

Dude, I like you and all, but please, just don't bring Ronaldo VS Messi anymore. I am sick of it. I am talking to all R Madrid and Barcalona fans here. Your both full of JTs.

pulga

Banned
No, I mean, every time I check this thread one of your recent posts is "lol I'm drunk". I'm worried about your liver, bro. :(

Even if Barcelona does beat Milan, they still have to deal with the Juventus bus.

Only a fool would believe Andres is drunk half the times he claims to be :lol

And what Juventus bus, you pinche pendejo

FootballFan

Hopefully, now FootballFan will shut about Barca players being all saint and all
who am I kidding

Dude, I like you and all, but please, just don't bring Ronaldo VS Messi anymore. I am sick of it. I am talking to all R Madrid and Barcalona fans here. Your both full of JTs.

He posts something daily trying to prove to people Messi is a cunt (why? I don't know, but it's funny)

If I was in here daily showing random Fellaini pics claiming he did this and that you would say something too.

Let us have some fun. Pulga will tell you too, we are just playing around lol.

You can win 3-0 at Camp Nou. Believe.

I do believe, lucky to have the players we have. Anything is still possible.

I hope they can do it, for all the claret and blue teams out there(Aston Villa, West Ham, Basel, Levante etc)

Okay, maybe not for them, but for me.

pulga

Banned
He posts something daily trying to prove to people Messi is a cunt (why? I don't know, but it's funny)

If I was in here daily showing random Fellaini pics claiming he did this and that you would say something too.

Let us have some fun. Pulga will tell you too, we are just playing around lol.

I do believe, lucky to have the players we have. Anything is still possible.

I hope they can do it, for all the claret and blue teams out there(Aston Villa, West Ham, Basel, Levante etc)

Okay, maybe not for them, but for me.

I love how you say "he", as if I'm the whole Madrid fan base in here :lol

Plus, it wasn't me that posted those gifs of Cristiano cuddling the ball boy and Messi being an absolute cold-hearted prick! The world's just waking up to what a closet cunt the little dictator really is.

And I'm definitely playing around. You, on the other hand, almost had a stroke when someone badmouthed Barca's away kit :lol :lol

Rubentus is a bunch of gangsters

Callate pendejo, Juventus >>> Colombia. Vidal would put three past your shitty defense.

FootballFan

And I'm definitely playing around. You, on the other hand, almost had a stroke when someone badmouthed Barca's away kit :lol :lol

I am waaaaay different during games, you surely would have noticed by now.

I take it too seriously lol. For 90 minutes I become Terry/Suarez/Messi/Pepe.

FootballFan

Oh, but Messi is a cunt. He didn't show up to play on San Siro! :p

You should like him even more for not turning on godmode.

You notice how well Milan did against him?

He had 1 or 2 good dribbles and that's it. And as I said, you shut him down(main scorer and assister in the team) and there is not much more threat, especially with Iniesta on the wing.

Iniesta won't do decoy runs like Pedro/Villa/Tello. He isn't made for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom