• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Can a kind soul hit me up with the "handball" gif? Got some real life Barcacunts to shut up.
Already been posted? The first Milan goal didn't actually involve a handball.

ibcKx36owXsO6H.gif

Carbonox

Newcastle are gonna get spanked tonight.

:lol at The Guardian:

Metalist are in the middle of their winter break so they may be a little tired after a few weeks at Kiev Butlins and watching Ukrainian Pointless on Ukrainian iPlayer.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=48035201&postcount=7726

Also I recall Sviatoslav saying that Rubin Kazan has a good record of winning at home so it could prove to be difficult for Atletico. If anything I guess Rubin will mostly relax and focus on defense as Atletico is two goals behind. They need to do something soon or this will be Rubins victory.

Russian teams are never consistent in international competitions, so anything can happen

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OPEN YOUR MOUTH PULGA

Roura “We’re convinced that we’ll make it through to the next round in Barcelona. We’re playing at home, the people will support us and the pitch will be in optimal condition."

barca still crying abouth the pitch? We got an hybrid-grass pitch this summer just because they cried so much when they played Milan one year ago.
It's not perferct but it's still much better then that shit-stained one from last year. http://www.dessosports.com/sports/football/football-projects/san-siro-stadium-italy

btw: ANOTHER FUCKING FORMATION + Cambiasso and Zanetti :(
Inter (4-2-3-1): 1 Handanovic; 4 Zanetti, 23 Ranocchia, 40 Juan Jesus, 31 Pereira; 19 Cambiasso, 29 Kovacic; 11 Alvarez, 14 Guarin, 8 Palacio; 99 Cassano.

feel

have you guys seen the abridged version of the sony conference? it's perfect :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rJDn0jRnUQ
Awesome, was waiting for something like this to get an idea of what went down, no way I was gonna watch long videos of the conference.

Yurt said:
Roura “We’re convinced that we’ll make it through to the next round in Barcelona. We’re playing at home, the people will support us and the pitch will be in optimal condition."
#wouldchokeatstoke

pulga

Banned
LOOOOOL my Barcacunt friends are insisting the gif is doctored and my source is wrong. Their argument is that if everyone in the sporting media says it was a handball, they MUST be right.

Now they're telling me to send my resumé into ESPN. It's impossible Mario Kempes says its clearly a handball SO IT MUST BE TRUE.

Slizz

LOOOOOL my Barcacunt friends are insisting the gif is doctored and my source is wrong. Their argument is that if everyone in the sporting media says it was a handball, it MUST be right.

Interesting logic. Time for new friends.

EDIT: Lol this is the front page of ESPNFC

zV8wzon.png

Yen

LOOOOOL my Barcacunt friends are insisting the gif is doctored and my source is wrong. Their argument is that if everyone in the sporting media says it was a handball, they MUST be right.

Now they're telling me to send my resumé into ESPN. It's impossible Mario Kempes says its clearly a handball SO IT MUST BE TRUE.
Oh look, Pulga is talking about Barçelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom