• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
What a terrible performance. Fuck those cunts, I went grey watching that shit. Spalletti out!

You predicted the score though, you could have been rich!

Good work, hope you win it now.

Can't wait for Brentan's spin on being knocked out of Europe. He'll make it sound like they just won the thing.

It must have been nice for those Russian fans to see this Liverpool team that everyone is talking about to be fair.

Yen

I'm sure the media will focus on Liverpools brave comeback rather than the failures that put them there in the first place.

Good effort though.

There's no denying our defence is poop and our players have colossal brainfarts. To next season!

rodvik

I still think it sucks Champions league losers get into the Europa League. It kind of ruins the competition for small clubs like Liverpool and Spurs to have a shot at European silverware.

Disgraceful performance. Torres is fucking terrible and a joke. Not sure i've seen him so energetic in a long time, and yet he missed every fucking chance.

Great goal from Hazard, don't blame Rafa for resting Lampard was a smart decision. We should have been able to beat Sparta much more easily than we did today.

PowderedToast

just a note about the subs,

assaidi looked really sharp, nice to see him back. shelvey was poor, that kid has gone backwards

hard lines though, they gave everything. although i can do without passing to defenders in the 92th minute when we need a fucking goal

Suen

Looks like Liverpool will walk alone on their way to another trophy less season
They will have us, Arse-gaf, right besides them in three weeks :) Liverpool-GAF, your team did great but unfortunately it wasn't enough. Kinda disappointing, would have loved to see it go to ET.

Feel really sorry for Lyon and Prague :lol. At least they can cry together today but who will Liverpool cry with?

Congrats Sviatoslav, Hulk > Liverpool.

Mastadon

Banned
just a note about the subs,

assaidi looked really sharp, nice to see him back. shelvey was poor, that kid has gone backwards

hard lines though, they gave everything. although i can do without passing to defenders in the 92th minute when we need a fucking goal

Yep Shelvey has really regressed recently. Thought Allen, Downing and Lucas played well.

Still disgusted, but then again we survived two "near perfect" performances from European giants, Liverpool.

I hope Lombaerts is okay, we need CBs.

confuziz

Banned
Still disgusted, but then again we survived two "near perfect" performances from European giants, Liverpool.

I hope Lombaerts is okay, we need CBs.

laugh1v6b1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom