• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
It has been for a while now. Just the group stage that is really bad.

Not with that Def. :< But it would be nice to have another team in there for once. Or heck, maybe two!

Oh well, fitting end to a really shitty year for the Dutchies.

Who cares about the def. Score one more goal than the opponent, just like they do this year.

FootballFan

Barca - 961 touches in the game, only 11 in Milan's box. Not good enough :(

rdArvBD.jpg

Arnie

Don't start shit, there won't be shit.
Despite being out of the competition, these two legs did absolutely nothing to convince me of some lurking brilliance in Russian football. If you were mauled by us then an actual Champions League side will destroy you, no question about that.

Facism

Gold Member
Despite being out of the competition, these two legs did absolutely nothing to convince me of some lurking brilliance in Russian football. If you were mauled by us then an actual Champions League side will destroy you, no question about that.

delicious

Hixx

It's almost unbelievable the degree to which our members go to try to shame and insult. Then again, Sunderland fan, guess I can't blame you with nothing to look forward to every season.

lol

read back through the thread

edit: wait didn't someone say this same thing to Kyoufu a while back

It's almost unbelievable the degree to which our members go to try to shame and insult. Then again, Sunderland fan, guess I can't blame you with nothing to look forward to every season.

i love footay gaf

We played like shit, no doubt. It was always going to be tough with a makeshift back line and without playing competitive football for over 2 months.

Btw, what counts as an actual CL side? Do Barca slayers, Milan count?

Clegg

The Football Weekly crew had a proper go at Wenger today.

Said nothing nasty about him but they're seriously doubting his ability in the transfer market. Saying Podolski, Gervinho and Giroud aren't the sort of players he should have bought.

The pod then cast doubts on Wengers tactics. Said Arsenal have had the same problems for years in midfield and defence ie they can't handle it when teams press them. They also think Wenger has become too stuck in his ways. A new generation of managers has appeared in Europe and have developed new tactics. Wenger hasn't adapted to that and has fallen behind as a result.

Arnie

We played like shit, no doubt. It was always going to be tough with a makeshift back line and without playing competitive football for over 2 months.

Btw, what counts as an actual CL side? Do Barca slayers, Milan count?

Milan are a team struggling with consistency this season, they're hardly a brilliant example. If you came up against, say, Dortmund, you'd be absolutely demolished. Your 'team' fell apart tonight at the slightest pressure, and the atmosphere had your oil collective pooping all over our previously immaculate turf (from the away leg I get the impression you like your grass shitty).

Go up against a yellow wall and Marco Reus and it'll be less Gazprom, more gazumped.

Salazar

Someone was saying something about how it's so radically fucking unsurprising that Kroenke likes Wenger, when Wenger's management has made him so much goddamn coins.

Shelvey getting slaughtered again, lol.

Milan are a team struggling with consistency this season, they're hardly a brilliant example. If you came up against, say, Dortmund, you'd be absolutely demolished.
Well we looked significantly more impressive against Shakhtar last year than Dortmund did...
Your 'team' fell apart tonight at the slightest pressure, and the atmosphere had your oil collective pooping all over our previously immaculate turf (from the away leg I get the impression you like your grass shitty).

Go up against a yellow wall and Marco Reus and it'll be less Gazprom, more gazumped.

Lol, funny you say that when I saw the desire fade from your 'team' once Hulk scored in St. Petes. Your pampered babies didn't want to play on the poor pitch and in the cold anymore.

Yes, we played poorly against Liverpool in both legs. Then again we've played poorly all year. But when this team plays it's best football we can give almost anybody a fight, including the likes of Dortmund.

rodvik

The Football Weekly crew had a proper go at Wenger today.

Said nothing nasty about him but they're seriously doubting his ability in the transfer market. Saying Podolski, Gervinho and Giroud aren't the sort of players he should have bought.

The pod then cast doubts on Wengers tactics. Said Arsenal have had the same problems for years in midfield and defence ie they can't handle it when teams press them. They also think Wenger has become too stuck in his ways. A new generation of managers has appeared in Europe and have developed new tactics. Wenger hasn't adapted to that and has fallen behind as a result.

Dont worry, all will be well after Arsenal thrash us 8-0 this weekend.

Facism

Gold Member
judging by the thickness of her chin, early to mid 50's. She looks like she could possibly look toothless with a closed mouth.

Viktoria Plze&#328; Fenerbahçe
Benfica Bordeaux
Anzhi Makhachkala Newcastle United
Stuttgart Lazio
Tottenham Hotspur Internazionale
Levante Rubin Kazan
Basel Zenit St. Petersburg
Steaua Bucure&#537;ti Chelsea

Zabojnik

Sky reporting Anelka and Giovinco are likely to start against Siena, with Vidal and Barzagli resting. I'd be okay with that. Can't risk them getting a yellow and skip Napule.

Kyoufu

Viktoria Plze&#328; Fenerbahçe
Benfica Bordeaux
Anzhi Makhachkala Newcastle United
Stuttgart Lazio
Tottenham Hotspur Internazionale
Levante Rubin Kazan
Basel Zenit St. Petersburg
Steaua Bucure&#537;ti Chelsea

We will smoke Anzhi. They're nothing but oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom