• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
laugh1v6b1.gif

qSDcdlI.jpg

Yen

I can't comprehend the fact that people don't like Rodgers. He's wonderful.

Definitely think he's going to be great in the long term and I think a lot of people can see that. He might say "That's near perfect" after losing 2-0 but so what, all managers talk rubbish. At least he's not spouting Hodgson-esque rubbish.

Honestly, nothing feels better than playing like shit and winning. Especially when we have a favorable matchup against Basel in the next round.

Oh and finally, I'd like to just say fuck you Arnie, enjoy your season being over in February.

Clegg

Honestly, nothing feels better than playing like shit and winning. Especially when we have a favorable matchup against Basel in the next round.

Oh and finally, I'd like to just to say fuck you Arnie, enjoy your season being over in February.

Footy gaf is on a roll tonight.

Beautiful. And Brentan doesn't disappoint either:

"We're very proud of the club and the players tonight. They showed why they're part of the world's best football family."

"I thought we were incredible. I think we showed our quality."

Yen

"We're very proud of the club and the players tonight. They showed why they're part of the world's best football family."

He should've came out crying, hands like claws, tearing at his own chest, right?

Arnie

Oh and finally, I'd like to just say fuck you Arnie, enjoy your season being over in February.
Enjoy Russian football for the rest of your life.

Mastadon

Banned

How long have you had your avatar for LS? I think you should have a Rodgers avatar for a change of pace.

He should've came out crying, hands like claws, tearing at his own chest, right?

That would be novel. As would "We should've been a lot better in the away leg. It wasn't a near-on perfect performance that night. I lied. I often lie. I'm sorry for being perpetually insincere to the point of being a sociopath".

How long have you had your avatar for LS? I think you should have a Rodgers avatar for a change of pace.

Quite a while now. Not sure I can face change.

Suen

Fucking Napoli. Did they even pretend to try?
Didn't their coach come out saying that Serie A was their priority? Basically the same as saying "Europe League is shit to us". He wouldn't let his team waste energy on pretending to try...that's too much for Napoli to handle because Juve would find an opening.

ShogunX

Proud of the team and the fans tonight. Both gave it their all and in the end we were a Carragher howler away from putting Zenit out. Their match going fans seemed decent enough and one of them even bought me a pint before the match. I'm sure both the zenit team and fans are glad they have somebody holding down the fort here on footy gaf and especially one who feels the need to TYPE shit.

Shite that the season is over so early but we have paid the price for the poor first leg.

Clegg

Sam Wallace ‏@SamWallaceIndy

Benitez on Torres: 'Being positive, he had 4 chances ... he's still working for team & doing a great job. It's not like he has disappeared'

More excuses.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Didn't their coach come out saying that Serie A was their priority? Basically the same as saying "Europe League is shit to us". He wouldn't let his team waste energy on pretending to try...that's too much for Napoli to handle because Juve would find an opening.

Awww
3AQmK.gif

Clegg

Sam Wallace ‏@SamWallaceIndy

Benitez on Torres: 'I don't agree he was playing badly but I agree with everyone if he could take his chances it would be better'

Even more excuses.

why can't we all be friends
Hmm, I wonder?

I can't wait until we remind you just how insignificant Russia is to world football.

Liverpool will knock you out of the Europa League this year. From then on you'll just qualify and spunk away your existence in meaningless participation of the Champions League by default, because of your pisswash league.

:lol

I'm living in reality, which states Russia is, and for the next decade at least, will remain an insignificant cunt hair on the vast vaginal beauty that is world football.

Liverpool are a bigger European presence in football terms than the entirety of Russia, without question.

Can't wait until we put you back in your place, which is also the Europa League, I must add.

Don't start shit, there won't be shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom