• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

I just saw a tweet in the Anime thread that stating that Uematsu is better composer than Mozart and the likes.

Bloody hell, some people!!!

Suen

UEFA is wrong in this case. I guarantee you Anzhi will play in Makhachkala next year(hopefully in the Europa League :p). It's too bad for them because Anzhi have awesome fans, they had great support even before all the money.
UEFA should be kind and pay the travel fee + ticket for all the fans that are attending!

Michel_Platini_in_Wroclaw_by_Klearchos_Kapoutsis_tight_crop.jpg

jtb

Banned
getting knocked out of the Europa League was the best thing that could've happened to Liverpool anyways. If Spur and/or Chelsea go far in it, it'll hinder their chances at CL qualification and might allow Arsenal/Everton to sneak into the top 4. (Even if Arsenal finishing 5th is probably really necessary for any kind of shake-up at the club.)

Yen

Why the hell can people like Willbury and wooden make joke like that and I can't?

That is just downright discrimination.

wat...

I am not even gonna attempt replying to this.
lol
getting knocked out of the Europa League was the best thing that could've happened to Liverpool anyways. If Spur and/or Chelsea go far in it, it'll hinder their chances at CL qualification and might allow Arsenal/Everton to sneak into the top 4. (Even if Arsenal finishing 5th is probably really necessary for any kind of shake-up at the club.)

lol

Kyoufu

You guys are jumping all over Farid for trolling...

I say let him troll. I and the rest of you troll like nobody's business anyway. Let the poor, lonely Everton fan have a piece of the pie.

Clegg

And on the other hand if Liverpool finish above Everton then Faridmon should be made use an avatar of Liverpool gafs choosing. Also for 1 month.

ShogunX

You guys are jumping all over Farid for trolling...

I say let him troll. I and the rest of you troll like nobody's business anyway. Let the poor, lonely Everton fan have a piece of the pie.

I'm jumping all over Farid for low quality trolling that gives trolling a bad name.

ShogunX

If Everton qualify for the CL every Liverpool fan on here should have a Moyes avatar for a month.

When you say qualify for the CL - Are we talking getting knocked out in the qualifying stages again and blaming Collina or actually being part of the group stages?

If it's the second one I will have a Moyes avatar for life.

Zabojnik

Trolling is fun. Don't see why people get so uppity about it, it's just the internet dudes :p

Shut up and go muder a prostitute, cut her hair and use it to make yourself look like a man instead of an anorexic seal. And save some for your equally smooth brother, while you're at it.

Clegg

When you say qualify for the CL - Are we talking getting knocked out in the qualifying stages again and blaming Collina or actually being part of the group stages?

If it's the second one I will have a Moyes avatar for life.

It's up to how you define it.

Although, you should probably lay your bet now.

No takesie backsies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom