• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Milan are a team struggling with consistency this season, they're hardly a brilliant example. If you came up against, say, Dortmund, you'd be absolutely demolished. Your 'team' fell apart tonight at the slightest pressure, and the atmosphere had your oil collective pooping all over our previously immaculate turf (from the away leg I get the impression you like your grass shitty).

Go up against a yellow wall and Marco Reus and it'll be less Gazprom, more gazumped.

Well we looked significantly more impressive against Shakhtar last year than Dortmund did...

Lol, funny you say that when I saw the desire fade from your 'team' once Hulk scored in St. Petes. Your pampered babies didn't want to play on the poor pitch and in the cold anymore.

Yes, we played poorly against Liverpool in both legs. Then again we've played poorly all year. But when this team plays it's best football we can give almost anybody a fight, including the likes of Dortmund.

Im dying im in fucking stitches

Might be also that a smoked this weird green grass o_O

Donde estas Wilbury mi pedofilo lampiño favorito

Scum

Europa League is a shit competition in terms of structure and finance.

Fantastic if you actually win it though.
For me it needs three things to be done:

• Better financial incentive/structure
  • Europa League winner qualifies for Champions' League Group Stage
  • Teams finishing third in Champions' League Group stages should not be allowed in Europa League football.

feel

not sure if posted but, can't stop watching this. it's what gifs were made for

iS70udWseW9Z0.gif
What a beauty.

Salazar

FootyGAF will you marry me I small alone

I am betrothed to another forum innit

Personally fecking great display. I think we are the best team in the Premiership on our day and today we were on our day. Sadly we didn't get through. Bring on next year and hopefully Champions League. Suarez is an animal and I'm, an animal lover :)

Holy shit, surely a windup

We finished 7th under Rafa, 8th under Kenny, and will probably finish similar this season. So Rodgers at the age of 40 who is so inexperienced, has us around the same level as legendary managers. Does that not make you excited for the future?

100% innocuous, run-of-the-mill fan optimism. Are there any lulz to be had from this? Come on if you're gonna take pot shots at outsiders at least give us something juicy

Now I have laughed watching iCarly so I might not be an expert in what's funny, but koptimism is pretty damn funny.

FootballFan

You could get those with chocolate too, I remember just eating them without pulling off the paper first cause it was annoying to do but the chocolate tasted so good.

I remember when we were kids and it was really cold outside, we'd buy those and pretend to be smoking. The cold breath looked like smoke.

Would get the craziest looks from adults lol.

Fry

Did you guys see what happened in Corinthians' return to the Libertadores?

A fourteen year old kid was killed while in the stadium, right at the beginning of the match, by the corinthians fans. How did he die?

He was hit in the eye by a firework. Instant death. Corinthians has been punished and will play without any fans in home and away matches.

God damn.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Did you guys see what happened in Corinthians' return to the Libertadores?

A fourteen year old kid was killed while in the stadium, right at the beginning of the match, by the corinthians fans. How did he die?

He was hit in the eye by a firework. Instant death. Corinthians has been punished and will play without any fans in home and away matches.

God damn.
And yet this is not the first or the last time such tragedies will happen in Copa Libertadores. Clubs won't take any drastic measures until CONMEBOL attacks where it actually huts them: points.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Watching El Salvador vs Curaçao cause I'm bored, the Caribbeans just scored a golazo.

These CONCACAF games may lack in technical quality, but at least they have tons of goals.

Fry

The inward curve on that Kroos hit is beautiful.

The hit was orgasmic. It was classic Kroos. I told you guys before, he's one of the best shooters in the world.

ibgj8fKKQY7CST.gif

iujbMyZVa5P9z.gif

iFVXoIEHjVlej.gif

ibuJVC2ckggx6z.gif

iwMP4alXKebsB.gif

iWYvuOhpSVrZY.gif

if8v6X763d8g3.gif

And that's just the gifs I have here. Sorry, people on your cell phones and Chrome users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom