• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Footy-Gaf is quiet....Needs a United Formation :p

Tomorrow I'm hoping for:-

------- De GOAT ------

Rafa - Rio - Evans - Evra

---- Carrick - Cleverley ----

Nani --- Rooneh --- Kagawaz

----------- RVP --------------

Furgie plz

Timurid

Footy-Gaf is quiet....Needs a United Formation :p

Tomorrow I'm hoping for:-

------- De GOAT ------

Rafa - Rio - Evans - Evra

---- Carrick - Cleverley ----

Nani --- Rooneh --- Kagawaz

----------- RVP --------------

Furgie plz
Send me that avatar bro...

Messi

I really wish DmC was not a Devil May Cry game.

Ending Spoilers

I can't believe they caved and gave Dante white hair. They should have stuck to their guns and kept new dante. What a cop out. Other than that I thought it was really fantastic. I wish it was not a DMC game so maybe people would have gone in without loaded expectations

Oh and their virgil dresses like a boss, totally pulls off the cane and fedora.

Oh and the Night Club level was crazy visually.

I love Ninja Theory.

I'll put Ibra up when he scores the winning goal in the UCL final. :p

Ibra scoring goals when it really matters, now I have heard everything.
ibbeoXJbpptaSR.png

GorillaJu

I find him hilarious. He comes out with some wonderfully mangled English.

Apparently Di Canio was caught on CCTV sneaking back into his office at Swindon in the dead of night, so he could pinch a bunch of photos that were on the wall. The club have now changed the locks.

This makes me like him even more. I love that he snuck back in, not to take the coffee maker or a computer or something of financial value, but some photos from off the wall. :lol

Always knew his time at Swindon would end interestingly.

K1LLER7

Bebe: "Sir Alex advised me to leave and find a club where I could play more often, so that I could make a great return in the future,"

It will be a marvelous return.

Arnie

Just met a bunch of scousers, including Osmans next door neighbour. Heard one of em was textin Rodwells bird when moved to Coty. Rotten luck lad.

Top night this. Slamming jaeger. Already pulled a fit arse Viking blonde babe.

Just met a bunch of scousers, including Osmans next door neighbour. Heard one of em was textin Rodwells bird when moved to Coty. Rotten luck lad.

What the fuck are you doing on Gaf then?

Messi

iHfpzv6KLE3Qe.gif

Then why are you here son?

Gullit : 'Rafa Benitez's main objective this season is to qualify for the Champions League and then to make way for Jose Mourinho."
iXAxO6sN167w.png

Meanwhile the Spanish interim waiter is already making excuses for losing to City.

Noirulus

Bought DmC for 30 euro off a friend. just about finished with it (great game in my opinion) and gamestop offered me 50 euro if I trade it against a preorder lol. So I am going to preorder a PS4 tomorrow.

Have you finally moved on from Olivia, Messi?! About time. :p

Noirulus

I don't think you could change the prose of this post to be any more British.

Good on ya, Arnie. Me mucho happy for you.

Edit: Sorry for the double post m8s

Zabojnik

Just beat a guy in FUT that had TOTY Ronaldo and TOTY Messi, Caceres completely disappear CR7 and Chiellieni did the same with Messi, so this completely confirms Serie A> La Liga

Not surprised, Caceres is class. I can only hope he won't get tired of being Conte's fourth defensive choice and leave us. He is definitely big club material.

Caceres was terrible at Barcelona. I only saw him a few times at Sevilla but I heard he wasn't that great their either. I think he only had that one good season with Recre and that was it. Is he decent at Juve now?

Messi

Caceres was terrible at Barcelona. I only saw him a few times at Sevilla but I heard he wasn't that great their either. I think he only had that one good season with Recre and that was it. Is he decent at Juve now?

Did not care for him at Barca.

But I always play him in FIFA 13 and he is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom