• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

#TeamFreewheelin' #Sainsburysbros #fuckWilbury #fuckLaboured #fuckSalazar #fuckClegg #fuckVivalaraza #<3Killer7 #fuckBayern #Gilluminati #theworldwouldbeabetterplacewithoutLunchbox #worshipatthealtarofBrendan

edit: Our defenders start jogging when they realise Mane is through. Fucking hell
Your the best poster on Gaf <3

And for this, I hope Suarez scores a hat-trick this weekend. With the most mechanic of build-up known to football

Yen

My dad is just watching MTV, as you do and this show Ridiculousness is on and it features the worst audience laugh track ever and the presenters are so bad - 40 year old man in hip young clothes and snap back, horrible fake laughing.

My dad is just watching MTV, as you do and this show Ridiculousness is on and it features the worst audience laugh track ever and the presenters are so bad - 40 year old man in hip young clothes and snap back, horrible fake laughing.

What Ridiculousness!

im not even sorry

pulga

Banned
Paris Saint-Germain are set to pay tribute to Brazil legend Ronaldo before their Ligue 1 clash with Olympique de Marseille on Sunday.

Why? Did those retards who run PSG confuse themselves with PSV?

Fry

Paris Saint-Germain are set to pay tribute to Brazil legend Ronaldo before their Ligue 1 clash with Olympique de Marseille on Sunday.

Why? Did those retards who run PSG confuse themselves with PSV?

You should have asked if they confused him with Ronaldinho, it'd have made more sense.

pulga

Banned
I can't wait for this too!

Explain your shitty team's nonsensical tribute.

images

EXPLAIN IT TO MEEEEE

Timurid

Explain your shitty team's nonsensical tribute.

images

EXPLAIN IT TO MEEEEE

Leonardo is friends with him and this is going to be his 2nd visit to PSG. There is no tribute, he is just going to kickoff the derby that's it.

I know you like to take little things and blow them out of proportion like you do with messi all the time.

Arnie

I think this is a breakthrough for us, Arnie.

It really is a wonderful fucking game.
Not as good as the first but it's still better than 99% of the other shite.

NeoGaf didn't like it because you can't go around shooting pigeons and skydiving, but that doesn't concern me.

Decentish plot, excellent voice acting, likeable characters, and solid mechanics.

Joe

I want to ask you guys since if I ask this in the gaming side I will be crucified....

If everything that makes the PS4 apparently amazing wouldn't that also make the WiiU an utter piece of shit? Yet it doesn't get treated like an utter piece of shit.

Also the same comparison could be made with Vita and 3DS.

For self-proclaimed experts I just don't get why they are so quick to write everything in stone so quickly.

Yen

I want to ask you guys since if I ask this in the gaming side I will be crucified....

If everything that makes the PS4 apparently amazing wouldn't that also make the WiiU an utter piece of shit? Yet it doesn't get treated like an utter piece of shit.

For self-proclaimed experts I just don't get why they are so quick to write everything in stone so quickly.
PS4 = graphics
WiiU = no graphics

Clegg

Wenger bollocks:

&#8220;We are not so far from Bayern,&#8221; said Wenger. &#8220;We need to be intelligent and strong in this period. We have to keep a guideline of what we have done until now."

Timurid

Are you ready for Serie B next year?

Facism

Gold Member
the worst thing about the PS4 conference was that boring magician that droned on and on about social crap.

I hope he got shamed after the show.

Games win out in the end, regardless of technology. And at the moment none of the next gen consoles really have any proper games. Unfortunately the Wii U barely has any either and its' actually been out since November.

xintin

the worst thing about the PS4 conference was that boring magician that droned on and on about social crap.

I hope he got shamed after the show.
I thought the worst part was Gaikai. All of the big features that guy talked up were either still in progress or, worse, hypothetical at this point.

Other than that it was a pretty solid showing.

Kyoufu

I thought the worst part was Gaikai. All of the big features that guy talked up were either still in progress or, worse, hypothetical at this point.

Other than that it was a pretty solid showing.

Gaikai is the best part...

They didn't spend $500 million on them for no reason.

dc89

Valjean, at last,
We see each other plain
`M'sieur le Mayor,'
You'll wear a different chain!

Before you say another word, Javert
Before you chain me up like a slave again
Listen to me! There is something I must do...

Believe of me what you will
There is a duty that I'm sworn to do
You know nothing of my life...

Men like me can never change
Men like you can never change
No,

I'm Cultured innit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom