• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Is that real? Sorry my photoshop spotting skills aren't great.

Bill Gates, I always respected that man. You guys seen him jump over a chair?

It is real

Yeah it is. Now I get Bill Gates being there with all his charities, but what is Alan from two and a half man doing there?

Holy shit. He does look like the guy from that shitty show. Can't unsee.

--

So, I just noticed that Megan fox was born May 16th 1986. The same day as me. That is slightly depressing to me. She has done well for herself all things considered in her 26 years. I feel slightly stuck in place :/

FootballFan

Caceres was terrible at Barcelona. I only saw him a few times at Sevilla but I heard he wasn't that great their either. I think he only had that one good season with Recre and that was it. Is he decent at Juve now?

Yeah great at Recreativo, horrible at Barca, pretty good at Sevilla, don't know about Juve.

Yeah it is. Now I get Bill Gates being there with all his charities, but what is Alan from two and a half man doing there?

He is a barca glory hunter. Bill Gates has been a fan since the days Cruyff was playing.

Zabojnik

Caceres was terrible at Barcelona. I only saw him a few times at Sevilla but I heard he wasn't that great their either. I think he only had that one good season with Recre and that was it. Is he decent at Juve now?

Yeah great at Recreativo, horrible at Barca, pretty good at Sevilla, don't know about Juve.

Yeah, he's been really solid for us playing in various defensive roles. It's kind of difficult to give a definitive judgment, since he's not a starting XI player and only gets to play when one between Barzagli, Chiellini and Lichtsteiner are missing. But he's one of those players you can always count on. Scored some pretty important goals last season too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Speaking of El Pelado..

Juventus duo Arturo Vidal and Martin Caceres could be a doubt for the match against Siena this weekend with injury.

Chiellini is still frozen for the Napoli game and Barzagli is one yellow away from suspension.

iuwQA5kvZLxPy.gif

So, I just noticed that Megan fox was born May 16th 1986. The same day as me. That is slightly depressing to me. She has done well for herself all things considered in her 26 years. I feel slightly stuck in place :/

I'm sure you would do well too if you were Megan Fox.

Zabojnik

Speaking of El Pelado..

Chiellini is still frozen for the Napoli game and Barzagli is one yellow away from suspension.

iuwQA5kvZLxPy.gif

Peluso as (L)CB? Mio dio. I'm not too worried about Barzagli, he rarely gets a yellow. I hoped he'd get to rest though, hasn't skipped a match in forever. Dude is incredible, but he must be approaching his limit. I got a feeling this could be a pretty great weekend for us, with Napoli playing at the Friuli. Unfortunately I'm almost never right. :/

Salazar

x2rgX00.gif

FOR ATTN OF LABOURED: UNSPOILER AT YOUR OWN RISK, YOU MUGS

Bren Top Ten

1. ”It was a perfect away performance, apart from the first 10 minutes.”

2. “I’ve always said that you can live without water for many days, but you can’t live for a second without hope.”

3. “My biggest mentor is myself because I’ve had to study, so that’s been my biggest influence.”

4. “I am not a power freak.”

5. “You train dogs, I like to educate players.”

6. ‘I think there’s three players who will let us down this year — the cause, the fight, everything – and I have written them down already in these three envelopes. Make sure you are not in one of the envelopes.”

7. ”I use a quote with the players,“Per aspera ad astra”, which is Latin for ‘through adversity to the stars’.”

8. “When you’ve got the ball 65-70% of the time, it’s a football death for the other team. We’re not at that stage yet, but that’s what we will get to. It’s death by football. You just suck the life out of them.”

9. “I will leave no stone unturned in my quest – and that quest will be relentless.”

10. ”We play with 11 men; other teams play with 10 men and a goalkeeper.”

Am I missing something, or is Salazar actually oblivious to the fact that he comes across as more of an obsessed knobend than those on RAWK he so loves to quote without context, and certainly more than our Lord and Saviour?

Oh, and #fuckKiller7

Salazar

Am I missing something

Not really. I've just pulled my achilles and I'm a bit bored.

No context is going to rescue 2 or 3. Or 90% of RAWK posts.

Adam Marshall ‏@AdamSMarshall
Spoke to Danny Welbeck yesterday - the players are all fully focused on QPR and not thinking any further ahead. Could be a tricky one today

They've played 26 and won 2. Do me a fucking favour.

Empty

3. “My biggest mentor is myself because I’ve had to study, so that’s been my biggest influence.”

i can't believe that's real.

hi morsel

Not really. I've just pulled my achilles and I'm a bit bored.

No context is going to rescue 2 or 3. Or 90% of RAWK posts.

Rodgers chats shit. So does everyone else, except for those who don't say anything. And no amount of boredom excuses the amount of work you put into looking for those quotes :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Di Laurentiis has asked for the Napoli-Juve game to be postponed from Friday to Saturday.

Max Nerozzi: "Doesn't matter who refs Napoli-Juve. Whatever happens, there will be controversy."
ib0lGbP9nmsPiE.gif

FootballFan

Juve & Real Madrid veterans to redo the Amsterdam CL final according to Marca.

Make it right boys.

Speaking of Juve legends, Del Piero is apparently going to sign a contract extension with Sydney.

Officially announced next week, extra two years.

That would be great :D

x2rgX00.gif

FOR ATTN OF LABOURED: UNSPOILER AT YOUR OWN RISK, YOU MUGS

Bren Top Ten

1. ”It was a perfect away performance, apart from the first 10 minutes.”

2. “I’ve always said that you can live without water for many days, but you can’t live for a second without hope.”

4. “I am not a power freak.”

5. “You train dogs, I like to educate players.”

6. ‘I think there’s three players who will let us down this year — the cause, the fight, everything – and I have written them down already in these three envelopes. Make sure you are not in one of the envelopes.”

7. ”I use a quote with the players,“Per aspera ad astra”, which is Latin for ‘through adversity to the stars’.”

8. “When you’ve got the ball 65-70% of the time, it’s a football death for the other team. We’re not at that stage yet, but that’s what we will get to. It’s death by football. You just suck the life out of them.”

9. “I will leave no stone unturned in my quest – and that quest will be relentless.”

10. ”We play with 11 men; other teams play with 10 men and a goalkeeper.”

ib24sckxUe75mI.gif

K1LLER7

Am I missing something, or is Salazar actually oblivious to the fact that he comes across as more of an obsessed knobend than those on RAWK he so loves to quote without context, and certainly more than our Lord and Saviour?

Oh, and #fuckKiller7
Love you too ;P

2 hours till we mechanically beat QPR.

8 hours till Bebe styles on Porto.

GorillaJu

Is there anything else out there like PAL that's actually open for customers? I know of one other site that I'd like to join but they're not open for new members. Getting fed up with PAL not turning on the low quality servers when they're obviously too hammered to run the HQ servers without glitchy video.

Arnie

Greasy food dude. The only thing that helps me. Either a slice of pizza or greasy breakfast.
Got two flame grilled Lincolnshire suasages on the go. Praying for greasy chips in the press room at Wednesday. Either that or a nice curry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom