• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Keown dropping truth bombs:

Gareth Bale is an incredible talent. I watched Barcelona play this week and I thought how nicely he would fit into that team.
If he were playing for Arsenal there would be a lot of talk about: 'Can they keep him?'
But it doesn't apply in the same way at Spurs, where he's on a long-term deal.

Also, Sviatoslav, I am gonna take your offer. Beggers can't be choosers. So Grazprom-EvertonAlliance#

... Hang on, do I have to like Shacklecke as well? and chelski?

Excellent. Continuing to hate on Liverpool is something I look forward to. And no need to cheer for Schalke of Chelsea(especially since they'll steal Fellaini).

Can't wait to destroy Norwich tomorrow!

xintin

Gaikai is the best part...

They didn't spend $500 million on them for no reason.
I should clarify I guess; weakest part of a great show, not worst. What they're doing with the PS Store and instant demo streaming is huge, and video sharing sounds fun as well. But personally I dont care about remote play, or having someone else take over my play, and not having BC ready is an issue. Rolling features out in phases is also too reminiscent of what's happened with Vita.

I think Gaikai is going to be great on PS4 in the end, it just didnt show as strong as I thought they would yesterday.

edit - now that I think about it, the worst part was the guy presenting Infamous: Second Son. SO INTENSE.

Yen

How good was Di Cannock? All I remember of him was catching the ball against Everton rather than scoring, and being very old say when West Ham got relegated.

Also, does anyone have a problem on their mobile where they try to type something and "cursor" jumps back to the very top of the post, interrupting other words . It's why I've had to leave that typo there.

dc89

tumblr_min2bmkayB1s2mlifo1_500.gif

walking-dead-daryl.jpg

And that is so flipping true.

sneaky77

Daryl is awesome but I am glad he is not front an center, they would probably feel the need to fuck the character if that was the case

Salazar

LarZIsQ.gif
f7TtUDn.gif

Burger, newspapers, afternoon of editing, nother burger, then the destruction of QPR.

We had better straight-up murder QPR.

Yeah it's phenomenal, I've got everything to max bar SMAA (only at 1x) and AF (again 1x) and I'm getting between 30-35fps on my 7850, pretty impressed.
Felt so good that everything except for the AA was on the very high settings when I started it up. I'm going to finish Metro first though. Been wanting to play that since I finished the book last month. I have the next week off so a perfect time to catch up on my backlog.

Koko

Banned
Just beat a guy in FUT that had TOTY Ronaldo and TOTY Messi, Caceres completely disappear CR7 and Chiellieni did the same with Messi, so this completely confirms Serie A> La Liga

Salazar

Someone in the Redcafe Ando thread disagrees with Futbol-GAF's Unified Theory of Brazilian Footballers

I have a feeling that with age will come added maturity, an improved work ethic and a better run of fitness.

kharma45

Felt so good that everything except for the AA was on the very high settings when I started it up. I'm going to finish Metro first though. Been wanting to play that since I finished the book last month. I have the next week off so a perfect time to catch up on my backlog.

Metro is a fantastic game. Terribly un-optimised and hit detection is a bit off but a real joy still.

Messi

Bought DmC for 30 euro off a friend. just about finished with it (great game in my opinion) and gamestop offered me 50 euro if I trade it against a preorder lol. So I am going to preorder a PS4 tomorrow.

Mafia 2 is brilliant.

Agreed. Never quite understood the hate it got from some people, maybe because it was shitty if you just want to drive around and do random stuff, it might be open world but it's not designed for that.

How's ex-Xoloitzcuintle Egidio Arevalo doing.

He's doing well, seems to be one of the very few stable players on the team and has scored a few goals, which is more than what you can say about most of the team lol, but apparently he's having trouble settling because his wife has trouble with her visa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom