• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs U21s beat Arsenal 4-2 this afternoon. Hopefully the real NLD ends similarly.

Slizz

Got two flame grilled Lincolnshire suasages on the go. Praying for greasy chips in the press room at Wednesday. Either that or a nice curry.

Should definitely do the trick then.

Anyone going to watch 2 women fight each other in the first UFC women's event tonight?

Thank fuck I am not hungover today. Ugh I feel like shit though.

I'm probably going to come in and be a real drunk cunt tonight, unless I actual manage to get some mystical creature with me home. Have to get really drunk to get hungover though, I'm always hungry as fuck when I come home and unless i pass out immediately I will go eat and drink something none alcoholic which usually reduces the hangover to nothing.

I won't be able to watch Palermo. :(

GorillaJu

How often do linsemen become referees? Are they even attempting to be? Sian Massey would probably make a great referee. You also wouldn't have players acting chummy around her because as a women they'd be more delicate with their language (you'd hope).

Salazar

Anyone going to watch 2 women fight each other in the first UFC women's event tonight?

Football is all the competitive tension I can handle at the moment. Waiting for a crucial email; could arrive now, could arrive in a month.

Mewis is another new USWNT cutie

cpSB921.gif

I really want Brek Shea to not be shit, being that he's American and all... but he's pretty shit =\

Think there was a transfer thread on RAWK about him, and 80% of the comments were basically about how similar to Torres his body type and technique is

edit: I'm still surprised when my snap judgement appears to be something of a consensus opinion

If you created a listof the ten worst games of the PL season, Stoke would be involved in about 8 of them, Fulham in about 3

Wilbur

Banned
Berba my love

4 Koofy;

Tim Krul is set to spend at least five weeks on the sidelines at Newcastle United recovering from an ankle injury sustained during the closing stages of the team's Europa League win at Metalist Kharkiv on Thursday night.

I'm hyped as fuck for tomorrow, this Derby is going to be so tense. Pazzini is still injured, Flamini as well but Nocerino is finally back.

The Inter fans asked to not insult Balotelli with racial stuff, but I'm that sure something will happen during the warm-up.

Clegg

Give me until after the United game; I'm not moving from my bed until it fuckin' starts.

Been listening to Nick Cave's new album all week, it's just lovely

Jubilee Street is the best song he's done in years imo.And he's had some brilliant songs in the last few years.

20) The_Hitcher89's list.

Yurt's favourite list

Paolo Bertini €90,000
Stefano Cassara €90,000
Antonio Dattilo €75,000
Marco Gabriele €70,000
Gianluca Paparesta €60,000
Tiziano Pieri €55,000
Salvatore Racalbuto €55,000
Marcello Ambrosino (A) €30,000
Duccio Baglioni (A) €20,000

Salazar

Give me until after the United game; I'm not moving from my bed until it fuckin' starts.

Aye.

Album has its lows, but Holly Going Lightly, The Chosen Few, Hey Snow White, Crystal Country, Trembling Peacock, I Have Seen a Light, Goddess of Drought, Self-Portrait with Thing, The Night Moves.

Good tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom