• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Don't think Falcao will go Real for some reason. I just don't think Atletico will sell. I reckon they'll get Cavani.
It's just wishful thinking on our (Madrid-gaf) part. Doubt there's a big chance of that happening and besides Atletico Madrid is not Arsenal.

flippedb

Banned
If Barca doesn't win with at least a 3 goal margin they can fuck off from the CL for life.
ACM's last 3 games: 5 goals scored(4 Balo - 2 pen. 1 FK) and 1 it's an own goal; 3 conceded v Udinese, Cagliari, Parma.

Unicef will score 2, and the referee might get a couple more in. We're getting raped.

K1LLER7

jtb

Banned
At. Madrid will sell Falcao, for sure. They don't fully own his rights anyways, and it's not like any club not named Real Madrid or Barcelona has secure finances in La Liga. His parting gift will be CL qualification money and he'll probably go to Madrid or City. I don't even know if Roman has the stomach for another big money striker move, let alone if Falcao will want to go to Chelsea.

Wilbur

Banned
Good shout.

Could see Valencia at RB and Nani come in on the wing. Either way, should be good enough to win.

Also, can't wait for Zaha to join up in the summer.

(Post from last page)

edit: Zaha styling on Middlesbrough - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxkp09_wilfried-zaha-vs-middlesbrough-home-12-13_sport

Dem Step-overs <3

Holy fuck at the defending on that first goal :lol :lol :lol

Looks a step above there, great dribbler. We miss unpredictability in our wingers since Ronaldo left. Nani just flicks his foot in the air without the ball and sticks his tongue in his cheek, Valencia just keeps running until he reaches the corner of the box before whacking it over the bar and Young keeps running until he reaches the corner of the box before turning around.

Slizz

Who the hell is this awful "singer"? Disgusting.

I was just going to post everyone overseas watching the All-Star game to turn it off and avoid some god-awful music.

EDIT: And after they intro the West lineup they are gonna go to commercial because they have to remove this dumbass stage from the court.

panty

This is the worst 'singing' I've heard in years. Simply awful and his wannabe MJ sounds make this even more awful.

Suen

Finally got around playing Saints Row 3 with a friend of mine. Pretty fun game so far, enough stuff to do and blow up and it's just fun fooling around. Here's hoping that this one has much less bugs than Saints Row 2. Still I have no idea how I ended up like this, took a screencap:

126189313148081736.jpg

edit: Why does all my images end up being large? How do I make them smaller?

Thanks Slizz

Slizz

Finally got around playing Saints Row 3 with a friend of mine. Pretty fun game so far, enough stuff to do and blow up and it's just fun fooling around. Here's hoping that this one has much less bugs than Saints Row 2. Still I have no idea how I ended up like this, took a screencap:

126189313148081736.jpg

edit: Why does all my images end up being large? How do I make them smaller?

If you quote your own images in your post it scales them for everyone.

arkon

We beat Barcelona on their own terms at the Emirates. Wilshere played a pivotal role!

along Cesc, Song, Nasri, and RVP... :'(

(and now that I think about it, Arshavin too! What the fuck happened...)

Ba > Sturridge. You know it's true.

I remember Barcelona being really wasteful that night. Messi in particular missed a couple of good chances he normally would tuck away.

K1LLER7

Holy fuck at the defending on that first goal :lol :lol :lol

Looks a step above there, great dribbler. We miss unpredictability in our wingers since Ronaldo left. Nani just flicks his foot in the air without the ball and sticks his tongue in his cheek, Valencia just keeps running until he reaches the corner of the box before whacking it over the bar and Young keeps running until he reaches the corner of the box before turning around.

Some superb incisive crossing as well. I think he'll be a good buy for us overall.

:lol thats a perfect analysis of our wingers. G.Nev would be proud :)

His final ball could improve (was great this game) but there's definitely potential there. Hopefully he sticks to his game and doesn't change his style at United, because I agree that we don't have many unpredictable players in the team since Ronnie left.

Slizz

Another Ne-Yo song followed by 7 national anthems? It's like they don't want you to watch this exhibition game where no one is going to play defense...

Messi

Khedira is only good defensively and Özil... tires way too fast.

To be fair, so does Schweine. Which is bullshit.

It wont be a problem though, as the next qualification game is in like 3 months lol. Just found it funny that I injured him for bayern. Gomes is crazy accurate in fifa as is Reus

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Fuck Biabiany, Ibarbo is where its at. I like Cuadrado too.

Fiorentina good today? Or Inter just shit?

YES! I LOVE YOU

post that gif of you holding that sign between your legs. that shit is legendary

Heart Attack said:
I'll quote you because no one gives a shit about Chivas. We don't talk about mediocre football here. :)

LOL

I was watching just to cheer against him. Too bad Puebla let me down

Randdalf

Do you think Fergie will try and shape Zaha into another Ronaldo? He has the stepovers for it, though possibly not the pace, physicality and goal scoring threat that Ronaldo does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom