• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
The argument for pure quality dictating league superiority falls to fucking pot when you realise that the top two teams in world football both play in La Liga. Give me exciting, fairly unpredictable, diverse leagues over monotonous, pre-determined drivel run by two clubs so far up each others buttholes they form one big self contained bubble that the majority of us couldn't give a fuck about.

tumblr_lq2fddei5n1qht847.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You can't be one of the best teams in the world if you lose to the worst Milan I have ever seen in the last 20 years.

FootballFan

TBH, I've never seen so many bandwagoners as I did post your six title run.

That is what happens when you have the best team in the world. Just like the millions of "I've always supported Madrid" fans appeared once the galacticos era came in.

And MPW calling me a glory hunter is mocking you too. I don't think he even realises I don't support Man United lol.

Suen

People here care more about what the best league is and what the most successful team is instead of just enjoying the damn sport.

Premier League has JT and Suarez therefore it's below La Liga

pulga

Banned
That is what happens when you have the best team in the world. Just like the millions of "I've always supported Madrid" fans appeared once the galacticos era came in.

And MPW calling me a glory hunter is mocking you too. I don't think he even realises I don't support Man United lol.

Meh whatevs, multiple people in here have two teams. I've been a Juve/Madrid fan since the 90s, I don't care for the mockery :lol

Hey Wilbury and Freewheelin', the Sainsburys colleague discount is 20% until tomorrow night, so if you have any games to preorder, now's the time to do it

(if you have a discount card)

Isn't it stupid that you only get 10% normally :(

And have to have worked there for 6 months.

Also, can I do this online? I assume no?

Noirulus

The stereotypical internet Barcelona fan is annoying as fuck. They watch a couple of AllasFCB videos on youtube and are now ready to lecture you on how the current Barcelona side is the best XI to ever grace a pitch.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh, so this is what youre on about :lol

Rising demo sucked. Never been an MGS fan, but I was counting on Platinum to make me a believer.
Pulga I don't even want you anymore.

Seriously.

Any takers? He's good at banter and his mom is hot.

Isn't it stupid that you only get 10% normally :(

And have to have worked there for 6 months.

Also, can I do this online? I assume no?

Make an account on Sainsburys Entertainment, there's an option somewhere to link it with the discount card

10% is pretty good I reckon, considering that you can spend it on almost anything

FootballFan

The stereotypical internet Barcelona fan is annoying as fuck. They watch a couple of AllasFCB videos on youtube and are now ready to lecture you on how the current Barcelona side is the best XI to ever grace a pitch.

Don't be jealous.

AllasFCBs channel got closed down. It gets taken down so fast by youtube lol.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
looool

This is what happens when you have a shitty keeper and only two good CBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom