• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

That is what happens when you have the best team in the world. Just like the millions of "I've always supported Madrid" fans appeared once the galacticos era came in.

And MPW calling me a glory hunter is mocking you too. I don't think he even realises I don't support Man United lol.
When did the first galactico era start?

:lol barca and valdes so bad. Valdes showing how he's a world-class goalkeeper. Hope this match becomes interesting now.

Make an account on Sainsburys Entertainment, there's an option somewhere to link it with the discount card

10% is pretty good I reckon, considering that you can spend it on almost anything
Don't actually have a discount card yet :( my 6th month of being there is on next Sunday I believe

Godammit I want dat 20% off :(

K1LLER7

I can never tell if you're being serious :p

I'm always serious Bebe

3959105_o.gif

edit: He actually did very well today. Would be a step above Young and Valencia at the moment.

Arnie

Bebe's a shithouse.

Be glad you're shot of him and embrace the fact that you never voluntarily have to watch him play football ever again.

Hixx

Do I even want to watch MotD?

I don't know. Pizza, drink, MotD is a saturday night staple. But watching us get beat for the 3rd time in a row I'd rather staple my bollocks to my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom