• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

All set up to be my favourite game of the season so far, I think.

Two knobhead mouth-running managers.

Samir "50% at best" Nasri

Torres, the only moron Rafa loves more than Ballague and himself

An incapacity on the part of both sides to hurt United, no matter the result

11:30 pm start

The inevitability of "DESERVE" in the post-match interviews

faridmon

I feel for the worse for our season.
I am thinking that I support Everton just so I can feed my masochistic crave.

*sigh*

At least there is Chihayafuru and The Mentalist to look forward ever week.

Javier Aguirre happened. Why the fuck did he take Ramón Morales before half time when he had been the best player til then? And for el Matador Hernández? The latter had been amazing in France, but his pace had long been gone for him to even be considered to play in a match so crucial.

Bringing in an aging Alberto García Aspe didn't help either. Aguirre fucked us over, and he would fuck us over again in South Africa. Fucking Bofo.

edit: Also, fucking Rafa Márquez. What a thug.

Delutional mexican fan. You really fit the stereotype. USA outplayed Mexico that game, and they had a better team overall. They deserved to get to the semifinals, and if it wasn't for the officials helping the home team, they would had gone farther.

Delutional mexican fan. You really fit the stereotype. USA outplayed Mexico that game, and they had a better team overall. They deserved to get to the semifinals, and if it wasn't for the officials helping the home team, they would had gone farther.

I love Heart Attack.

He's blood thirsty towards Regulas.

Salazar

ReAbuIV.gif

“I’ve always liked bull-fighting. I used to go to the country with my friend Talavante to kill a couple of bulls and one day I went in with a Miura bull for a couple of passes with the cape, just to get the monkey off my back”

Pure fucking berk.

lol Alonso

ymiEF7X.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks

You have become my favorite poster.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul

dat grammar. anyways, USA couldnt capitalize and lost to germany. If there's any delusional fans here it has to be the same fans who still talk/stuck about '02 world cup and make up stupid conspiracy theories to rationalize the loss. get over it and focus on the now. the present.

I've never liked Ferrell or Carell too much, they usually just annoy me and the few times I have liked a movie they were in it has been despite of them and not because of them.

dc89

6 - #MCFC's Carlos Tevez has scored 6 goals against #Chelsea in 8 Premier League appearances, more than against any other side. Apache.

10 - No team has won more Premier League away games at #MCFC than #Chelsea (Arsenal have also won 10). Wary.

6 - #MCFC's Edin Dzeko has scored 6 goals in his last 7 Premier League appearances. Form.

4 - If #MCFC fail to beat #Chelsea, it will be the 1st time the Blues have gone 4 PL games without a win under Roberto Mancini. Overdue.

@OptaCity

Salazar

Theres a massive game today.

Like two unpiloted jumbo jets filled with icecream crashing into each other.

It's ridiculously promising. City lose and they might start to get hauled down to 3rd, lol.

And Mancini will say that's unfair too. "THE GAP MAKES NO SENSE"

Wilbur

Banned
Theres a massive game today.

el cashico & the people's cup final

I'm missing everything, got work. Bah. Probably home for the Milan derby though.

i couldn't rank my bros. but hill isn't one of them.

I really like some of his films - Superbad and 21 Jump Street are some of the best comedies in recent memory - but he's such an abrasive prick in them.

No love for Forgetting Sarah Marshall and I Love You Man? :(

I Love You Man is good yeah, chemistry between Rudd and Segel is dynamite. Sarah Marshall is unremarkable outside of the Dracula musical at the end. Fuck Russell Brand, fuck Kristen Bell's evil character, fuck another film not letting me see Mila Kunis in the nuddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom