• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Mi amor, can you describe to me how Mexico went out in the 2002 world cup?
Javier Aguirre happened. Why the fuck did he take Ramón Morales before half time when he had been the best player til then? And for el Matador Hernández? The latter had been amazing in France, but his pace had long been gone for him to even be considered to play in a match so crucial.

Bringing in an aging Alberto García Aspe didn't help either. Aguirre fucked us over, and he would fuck us over again in South Africa. Fucking Bofo.

edit: Also, fucking Rafa Márquez. What a thug.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I remember the '98 world cup were you got owned by Romania. :lol :lol :lol

Romania owned us worse in 94 actually. That is because we were a drug cartel country though. Dat betting money. Now we are a us commonwealth so we shall do better!

México hasn't gotten farther than us in the WC

Koko

Banned
Romania owned us worse in 94 actually. That is because we were a drug cartel country though. Dat betting money. Now we are a us commonwealth so we shall do better!

One of these days we will play "El quinto partido"

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Javier Aguirre happened. Why the fuck did he take Ramón Morales before half time when he had been the best player til then? And for el Matador Hernández? The latter had been amazing in France, but his pace had long been gone for him to even be considered to play in a match so crucial.

Bringing in an aging Alberto García Aspe didn't help either. Aguirre fucked us over, and he would fuck us over again in South Africa. Fucking Bofo.

edit: Also, fucking Rafa Márquez. What a thug.

Te quiero mucho I just like talking shit.

Fry, Bayern son unos pechos fríos que van a perder con Dortmund.

Seriously, Dortmund - Bayern final would be great.!

remind me again when has Colombia reached the quarter finals of the World Cup? Cause Mexico has done it twice.

Edit: Then again both those times Mexico were hosts. I mean even a minnow like Colombia won a Copa America that way.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus

Uh we've been to the quarterfinals twice. Admittedly at home soil, but at least we don't go around bragging about shit we haven't actually done, unlike other people.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
remind me again when has Colombia reached the quarter finals of the World Cup? Cause Mexico has done it twice.

Edit: Then again both those times Mexico were hosts. I mean even a minnow like Colombia won a Copa America that way.

México lost to the us in 2002. Us got to the quarterfinals babe

Fry

ibz5ZWrTaD9EF.jpg

HAWT

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You're 6th and we're 10th. Huuuuuuuuuuuge difference there buddy. You couldn't even beat the lowly 18th ranked Brazil. And we'll murder then next month.

Go play hockey. Russians can't even play in the elite European leagues. How many Russians play outside of your league? Is it because they're not good enough?

Go play hockey. Russians can't even play in the elite European leagues. How many Russians play outside of your league? Is it because they're not good enough?

It's because unlike the vapid waste that is the Colombian league, the Russian league(to Arnie's dismay) is good quality. And the foreigner limit means that Russian players are significantly more valuable to Russian teams than they would be to teams from other leagues. That's why our players don't leave. Look at Dzagoev from CSKA. Is he worth 25 million? Probably not, but they won't sell him for any cheaper than that.

And speaking of hockey, what a beast. <3 <3 <3

MPW

Yessss footy gaf fuck zabelata fuck johnson fuck simpson fuck cafu rafealllllllllllllllllll fuck you alll fafeal is the beast yesssssssssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom