• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Derby time tomorrow. Crossing my fingers for Balo to play an amazing match.

Andrés, you drunk yet, parce?

Yes, claro. I keep thinking you're a Latin WoodenLung. That'd be my dream guy. Honestly I like Milan a lot. I think Zapata has a great future for Colombia

flippedb

Banned
Yes, claro. I keep thinking you're a Latin WoodenLung. That'd be my dream guy. Honestly I like Milan a lot. I think Zapata has a great future for Colombia

Pues posiblemente estés en lo correcto. Zapata is super solid, I'm actually amazed by how well he's been playing, considering the money Milan payed for him.

Sloosha

Obviously it's fucking cold in Saint Petersburg. It's the northernmost city in the world to have a population of over one million. But it's a beautiful city though.

BC isn't really that cold, it's just fucking wet. I hate the rain.

lol, yeah. Rained every day I was there.

Bogota is fucking warm compared to Russia.

Their balls have icicles and shit. They drink Vodka as coffee and Arshavin is their Pelè

Big country bro, depends on where it is. Sochi for example, the host of next year's winter Olympics:

sochi.jpg

AndresON777

shooting blanks
My hometown has a daily mean of -18 C in January. You don't know cold either. They used to cancel school if it went below -40 C!

You sound like a spoiled brat that's always lived in Canada

un-golpe-calor-L-415qtB.jpeg

36ºC on the seats
42ºC on the pitch
200ºC on Falcao

You don't know hot. Uruguayans and Argentinians beg for the ref to stop the match to drink water.

I won't argue with you. How are we beating Venezuela next month?

flippedb

Banned
So, this dude Kevin Constant, a Milan Defender, got the nickname "Horsedick Constant" on an AC Milan forum I go to. Someone posted this picture to illustrate his newly acquired name
Horsedick Constant, people.
It's going to be tough. However we have a killer forward and a nice defense that completely destroyed Farça in San Siro.

I'd be happy with a tie. We must destroy Bolivia tho. Numeros uno en futbol y Coca bro

One Colombian defender played with Milan. One defender.

So, this dude Kevin Constant, a Milan Defender, got the nickname "Horsedick Constant" on an AC Milan forum I go to. Someone posted this picture to illustrate his newly acquired name

Horsedick Constant, people.

One Colombian defender played with Milan. One defender.

And one assist! :v

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Don't have xbox live. And from what FootballFan was saying, you're pretty terrible at Fifa anyway.

Lame. I can probably get you a free trial tho. Yeah, I've had bad losses but my record speaks for itself.

I drink a lot so occasionally I lose big, whatever. You scared pendejo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom