• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

i love both of hem, but i fucking love i love you, man.

Good sir.

I Love You Man is good yeah, chemistry between Rudd and Segel is dynamite. Sarah Marshall is unremarkable outside of the Dracula musical at the end. Fuck Russell Brand, fuck Kristen Bell's evil character, fuck another film not letting me see Mila Kunis in the nuddy.

Dat feel!

Also; another fine Rudd movie is Role Models, loved that one. And for the whole bunch of these actors, Knocked Up! Including Chang.

I watched I Love You, Man for the first time a few days ago, was hilarious. Rudd and Segel are such likeable people. And Rashida Jones - HNNNGHHH

Oh yes! You should watch Parks & Rec. if you don't already.

Wilbur

Banned
I've never liked Ferrell or Carell too much, they usually just annoy me and the few times I have liked a movie they were in it has been despite of them and not because of them.

Ferrell I don't like outside of Anchorman, Step Brothers and Stranger Than Fiction, but Carell is great. American Office, Anchorman, 40 Year Old Virgin, Little Miss Sunshine, Crazy Stupid Love. All great.

Like two unpiloted jumbo jets filled with icecream crashing into each other.

It's ridiculously promising. City lose and they might start to get hauled down to 3rd, lol.

And Mancini will say that's unfair too. "THE GAP MAKES NO SENSE"

Spurs win and they're only two points behind as well. Then hopefully Chelsea and City lose next week, Spurs beat Arsenal and leapfrog them all leaving Wenger, Mancini and Benitez in apoplectic rages as each conspire to drop an anvil on Frogson's head.

bud

I really like some of his films - Superbad and 21 Jump Street are some of the best comedies in recent memory - but he's such an abrasive prick in them.

i couldn't really get into 21 jump street, but that wasn't due to hill to be honest. tatum can't act for shit and even though there was plenty of stuff to laugh, it mostly felt awkward to me.

Clegg

If Ubisoft are going to release an Ass Creed game this year could they any least make sure you they know what they're doing with their setting. Colonial America was a good idea on paper but it meant that there was no scope for free running and very little on the way of interesting city design.And for the love of God, sort out the tree jumping too.

Basically fine tune the engine and pick a better historical era.

Wilbur

Banned
Dat feel!

Also; another fine Rudd movie is Role Models, loved that one. And for the whole bunch of these actors, Knocked Up! Including Chang.

Oh yes! You should watch Parks & Rec. if you don't already.

Yeah I really like Role Models, again purely because of Rudd really. The bit he says about underground sex trafficking at the campsite makes me laugh so hard :lol

Rashida is such a non-entity of a character in Parks & Rec, but I love her anyway. Plus she brought us Andy. Which in turn brought us Bert Macklin, FBI.

i couldn't really get into 21 jump street, but that wasn't due to hill to be honest. tatum can't act for shit and even though there was plenty of stuff to laugh, it mostly felt awkward to me.

Fuck, Tatum was hilarious! Showed some comedy chops I thought. I always watch that when I'm lying on the sofa about to fall asleep, great movie.

Linius

Yeah I really like Role Models, again purely because of Rudd really. The bit he says about underground sex trafficking at the campsite makes me laugh so hard :lol

Rashida is such a non-entity of a character in Parks & Rec, but I love her anyway. Plus she brought us Andy. Which in turn brought us Bert Macklin, FBI.

Her character doesn't add that much, but she's too beautiful to let go. And I like the way how Chris pronounces her name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LC1Y6ZpEy4

L1NETT

LET'S GO BABY

BD3P4s4CAAAKtNL.jpg:large

If Ubisoft are going to release an Ass Creed game this year could they any least make sure you they know what they're doing with their setting. Colonial America was a good idea on paper but it meant that there was no scope for free running and very little on the way of interesting city design.And for the love of God, sort out the tree jumping too.

Basically fine tune the engine and pick a better historical era.

1666 or 1888 London. Easy.

Great_Fire_London.jpg

Unorganised city structure, dozens of churches, famous buildings, atmospheric eras, historical moments to bring into the storyline.

Linius

What did he do now? :lol

And I need PSV to lose as well (or draw). So Ajax can come a little closer. But we have a tough game. ADO is a shitty club, but they're our sworn enemies and some how they always manage to play well against us. Just like Utrecht.

Clegg

1666 or 1888 London. Easy.

Unorganised city structure, dozens of churches, famous buildings, atmospheric eras, historical moments to bring into the storyline.
It's rumoured that the new Ass Creed game will be focused around port towns and naval warfare. I wouldn't be against that so long as they made the towns interesting.

Linius

It's rumoured that the new Ass Creed game will be focused around port towns and naval warfare. I wouldn't be against that so long as they made the towns interesting.

I'd love for them to bring in the Dutch golden age. Amsterdam at it's finest hour as business capital of the world. Canals, beautiful buildings and a massive port.

GorillaJu

I found most of Judd Apatow and his crew's comedies to be a bit stale. I liked Superbad, and Bridesmaids.

I like Rudd as an actor. Don't like or dislike Seth Rogen, probably more annoyed by his presence than appreciative. I thought Knocked Up was pretty meh, and I feel nothing for Anchorman.

Carell is a good actor and so is Jonah Hill.

bud

psv buy all of their players whereas most of feyenoord's players are from the academy.

boetius*----------------pelle--------------schaken

vilhena*----------------clasie*-------------immers

martins indi*---mathijsen---de vrij*----janmaat*

---------------------mulder*------------------------

* are all from the academy.

Linius

psv buy all of their players whereas most of feyenoord's players are from the academy.

boetius*----------------pelle--------------schaken

vilhena*----------------clasie*-------------immers

martins indi*---mathijsen---de vrij*----janmaat*

---------------------mulder*------------------------

* are all from the academy.

Same goes for Ajax mostly. Though we buy a lot of our youth players in Wooden's backyard.

Wilbur

Banned
Confuziz is the Harbinger of Doom and the bringer of the End Times. His quest to eliminate variations of tactics and coaching staff from football will not be completed. He will fall.

Kuba out for today's match, oh fuck, we're so going to lose lol

Possible attacking formations today:
Götze
Großkreutz-Leitner-Reus
Gündogan-Bender

or

Großkreutz-Götze-Reus
Bender-Gündogan-Kehl(Sahin)

Wait, no, still looks good :D

Wilbur

Banned

Götze
Großkreutz-Leitner-Reus
Gündogan-Bender

or

Großkreutz-Götze-Reus

Götze up front? Sweet. Who you playing?

Götze up front? Sweet. Who you playing?

It's the most likely solution, we have Bajner (striker from the second team) who could start but I don't think that'll be the case. Götze did great in the last match as striker, so I guess Klopp will go with that. And as Jin said, Borussia match, Reus is returning to Gladbach.

Can somebody please make and cancel an order on Sainsbury's Entertainment? I'm not sure if there's a problem with the site or my card, Amazon is still letting me order stuff

Cheers :)

Götze
Großkreutz-Leitner-Reus
Gündogan-Bender

or

Großkreutz-Götze-Reus

Hmmz, I want Bittencourt or Leitner in the starting XI.
Arango is injured so that good great for us.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fucking PSN
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
My credit card is not working for some reason. I WANT GOD HAND.
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

-

(SKY) XI: Buffon; Barzagli (yellow) - Bonucci - Pelulso; Licht - Pogba - Pirlo (yellow) - Marchisio - Asamaoh; Giovinco - Matri (yellow).

Bench: Vidal (yellow), Chiellini (yellow)

Front tooth just came out.

Same one that got knocked out years back.

Feels bad. Looks hilarious.

What were you doing?

Morsel I'm well tempted to sell RVP.

Definitely wont play next weekend (probs wouldn't have even if he wasnt injured) and the week after United don't have a fixture.

£14m on the bench for 2 weeks? Dayum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom