• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

(SKY) XI: Buffon; Barzagli (yellow) - Bonucci - Pelulso; Licht - Pogba - Pirlo (yellow) - Marchisio - Asamaoh; Giovinco - Matri (yellow).

Bench: Vidal (yellow), Chiellini (yellow)

Look at the staaaaaaaaaarssssssss, look how they shine for Bayeeeernnnnnnnn ... I don't give a fuck, let's smang Siena.

confuziz

Banned
Fucking PSN
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
My credit card is not working for some reason. I WANT GOD HAND.
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Buy a point card online? I always do that because I don't have a CC.

dc89

Hart, Zabaleta (C), Kolo Toure, Nastasic, Clichy, Garcia, Milner, Rodwell, Silva, Yaya Toure, Aguero

---

#BasedRodwell - your time has come.

Kenka

You think Favre will go if Gladbach loses to Dortmund ? All his high profile transfers flopped and he certainly won't qualify for Europe if he loses today.

dc89

I'm trying to think of a formation... Surely not 4-5-1 at home to Chelsea?

Surely it's more like a 4-3-3 of even put 4-3-2-1 or something creative. Don't play a flat midfield...

I'm trying to think of a formation... Surely not 4-5-1 at home to Chelsea?

Surely it's more like a 4-3-3 of even put 4-3-2-1 or something creative. Don't play a flat midfield...

Yup

Milner---Rodlol----Garcia-----Silva

--------------Toure------------------

--------------Aguero----------------

First match in a long time that I'm going to get to watch live AND on GAF. Incredible what having a girlfriend does to your free time.... FORZA JUVE!!!

Media reporting that Zamparini is thinking about firing Malesani after only 2 matches. :lol

And Gasperini coming back. Fucking Palermo. Well, I guess it's probably better to cycle through many coaches than give your shit coaches an eight year contract.

FORZA VINCENTIO YAHQUINTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom